UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax skirmish

Status
Not open for further replies.

krrios

Administrator

rawr

Wanderer
if theres one thing i get from all those Screenshots, its that i am the heal king. KING SIRS.

Hazard1

Wanderer
where the hell was I then.. me and a few other sl tried to join the fun but unfortunatly there was a max of four of us on the rest where camping the duel pits like I usually does :mad:

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
We defended wave after wave of attacks from CoM, SL, and TB. The only reason we lost em was because of krrios. Id have to say that being able to pass the sigs over our walls is really an exploit and should be fixed asap.
I still had a blast and ive got to say that was some of the best faction warfare ive seen since day 1 of factions.

P.S IC is worthless without Krrios.

VileStyle

Wanderer
yeah seeing as not only were we fighting minax but tb and sl were always coming up behind us. and then we just killed both of them. sad really huh roman?

oh, and krrios all he does is all kill. this was a team effort, so stfu saying stuff like that, it will only get you flamed by everyone, not just IC. every true factioner knows that its a team effort.

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
Vile Style said:
oh, and krrios all he does is all kill. this was a team effort, so stfu saying stuff like that, it will only get you flamed by everyone, not just IC. every true factioner knows that its a team effort.
krrios does alot more...disarms traps as well as leads you. Bottom line is when he is not logged on...IC is worthless. Not a flame, just the truth.
Anyone who has fought in factions for the last 4 or 5 months..however long theyve been out knows that he is your savior and without him...you guys are blue and at brit bank.

rawr

Wanderer
Roman said:
Bottom line is when he is not logged on...IC is worthless. Not a flame, just the truth.
That is a blatant lie and a flame because it is based on no truth what so ever or proven fact, because everyone who knows krrios knows that he never logs off, therefore we have never had the chance to test if ic works without him.
Roman said:
We defended wave after wave of attacks from CoM, SL, and TB. The only reason we lost em was because of krrios. Id have to say that being able to pass the sigs over our walls is really an exploit and should be fixed asap.

You lost them because everyone inside your base defending died, not because they got 2 or 3 sigs out 2 hours before.

Roman said:
I still had a blast and ive got to say that was some of the best faction warfare ive seen since day 1 of factions.

P.S IC is worthless without Krrios.

Yah. Your right. Completely worthless =/

Your still a fucken idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.