UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey Munday Vs. Uonewb 1v1 For 10M

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love how you're trying so hard to break down this video to try and prove it wasn't me LOL.

How many times have you watched this now?

Like 20x?

Come on, come up with a better excuse.

Remember when I called it out earlier in the day?

" I don't wanna duel you because all you will do is make excuses for when you lose "

"Neon was on your character"

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Here is the message he sent me yesterday LOL..

You care to just duel like 20 duels for fun? it's not fun for you to have competition? I think it's fun lol. No shit talk and i won't say nothing or post nothing about our duels? Ur good man, I wanna duel people better than me..that's how I got as good as I am now.. in a short time. I don't care to get into drama man, it's just a game lmao. no need to get so serious, it's all good here dude.
uonewb, Yesterday at 5:56 PM Report

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Here is the message he sent me yesterday LOL..

You care to just duel like 20 duels for fun? it's not fun for you to have competition? I think it's fun lol. No shit talk and i won't say nothing or post nothing about our duels? Ur good man, I wanna duel people better than me..that's how I got as good as I am now.. in a short time. I don't care to get into drama man, it's just a game lmao. no need to get so serious, it's all good here dude.
uonewb, Yesterday at 5:56 PM Report

Man he does this, he was all sucking my dick for a while wanting me to play with him. Every night it's hey man wanna come help me kill these reds/blues at vahala/deciet. Then he will rage on you and after that he has to find a new friend. This is why he never rolls with the same people for long.

He has teamed up with Heavy, which works for him because he has no friends either.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Man he does this, he was all sucking my dick for a while wanting me to play with him. Every night it's hey man wanna come help me kill these reds/blues at vahala/deciet. Then he will rage on you and after that he has to find a new friend. This is why he never rolls with the same people for long.

He has teamed up with Heavy, which works for him because he has no friends either.

Yea.

He's a weird kid...

uonewb

Page

I asked you one time.. and u begged to get into our call.. why do you out of all people try to make urself look like I even want to roll with you? If I rolled with you, I would be sitting in guard zone nonstop watching fights until the reds are outnumbered and oh boy when they fight back...it's ruuuun to guard zone..yeah outkast, I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM, HA.

uonewb

Page
at 2:50 look at the text hues on mickey and neon whistle, also you'll see neon whistle typing ^^ like mickey always does..neon doesn't try to act korean lmfao.. you've been a fake phony liar for a long time mickey..don't play like you ain't shady lmao. how much do you make a month again?