UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MIBs should spawn on mobiles from throwing nets.

I believe on OSI you could get MIBs on water elementals... And I believe that you CAN'T get them on water elementals here... Am I just having bad luck? Am I wrong all together? Or is this a bug?

Thankies!

And thankies to Selene for helping me tremendously with macro, fishing questions, etc.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I believe on OSI you could get MIBs on water elementals... And I believe that you CAN'T get them on water elementals here... Am I just having bad luck? Am I wrong all together? Or is this a bug?

Thankies!

And thankies to Selene for helping me tremendously with macro, fishing questions, etc.

I am guessing here that when you say water elementals you are talking about the ones which spawn when you toss nets. This may be what is confusing you because all the creatures that can spawn from tossing nets have a chance to drop MiB's all but the water elementals on osi
These will have a chance to spawn an MiB as loot
Sea Serpents
Krakens
Deep Sea Serpents
Not the water elemental
I hope this helps

ne14pic

Sorceror
that might be something we need to investigate here on demise I have never received nets from sea serpents or deep sea serpents on demise and I mean thousands of nets. Only krakens drop them here

DevilDjinn

Traveler
After hours of fishing, you CAN get them from sea serpents, but for some reason you can only get them from fished up serpents, not serpents spawned from a fishing net.

ne14pic

Sorceror
After hours of fishing, you CAN get them from sea serpents, but for some reason you can only get them from fished up serpents, not serpents spawned from a fishing net.
yeah you will get the notification you fished up an mib but from nets they don't trust me on this one

DevilDjinn

Traveler
what i mean is, i have never fished up an MIB on its own, only serpents, and its the serpents the hold the MIB, but your right about nets, you can only get em from krakens.