UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~Meow~ Library going up for sale!!

Cat-hybrid

Wanderer
~Meow~ Library going up for sale!!

I need a new house to deco so I'm selling ~Meow~. It is an 18x18 plot and will go with all the deco (including rares) and runebooks there now. House value from the sign is 844 500 gold. Actual value with contents I havent calculated yet. The house and inventory list can be seen here:
http://www.freewebs.com/candyknight/myhouse.htm

If you want to see it in-game there are directions at the above site as well.

The highest bid (or any bid) not necessarily accepted. You can post or pm here... or msn me.
[email protected]

Cat

blue_drac

Wanderer
OMFG Hellraiser, the house is worth that by itself.

I'm appraising this house at a minimum of 2 mill based on decor and contents.

Zilverz

Wanderer
i just wanted to add that i use this rune library .. and ive seen many other people there ... so anyone wanting a good location to add a vendor this is a good spot.

Cat-hybrid

Wanderer
Boo

Phyrex said:
Thats a copy of Osi's house winner :(
I resent that remark. I did take some ideas from the OSI housing pages but it is not a copy... and mine is nicer :)

btw... total house value w/contents sits at about 3 million.

Anyone using ~Meow~ as their library now might want to remark at The Garden House (my new place with all the marks Meow has and more) since Meow may not remain a library with a new owner.

Irina.. message me on msn if you use it.

Cat

DocArrows

Wanderer
Cat said:
I resent that remark. I did take some ideas from the OSI housing pages but it is not a copy... and mine is nicer :)

btw... total house value w/contents sits at about 3 million.

Anyone using ~Meow~ as their library now might want to remark at The Garden House (my new place with all the marks Meow has and more) since Meow may not remain a library with a new owner.

Irina.. message me on msn if you use it.

Cat

Hah thought that house looked familiar :) Nice building and decoing though.