UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

McFargles what happened?

Sure i spelled your name wrong, but after 5 dumps to finally kill my heal stun in an alchy duel and claiming too ez, you said get on an alchemist to make it fair - but apparently 2 minutes to restock is too long, you seemed to have vanished?

I would like to re-iterate, i'm not good at alchy, i'm above average at 7x standard and i'm not good at 5x, but am willing to do all formats on all characters, if you send me a request - i'll accept.

I do acknowledge that as a heal stun i could have played 100% defense and pot spammed you to death, but i went for it and came up short after a lengthy duel once, and you were immediately talking shit. Not like you 1 combo'd me, or got me in the first exchange, Just sayin'

I ended up dueling you on your alchy as well..... and killing you every time?

idk, why you felt the need to post online the forums.

Good fights though.

You did, and i did better on my heal stun. I posted cause you never came back and i didnt know who you were or how to reach you. I was also 2/3 down the bottle of Jack for my birthday at that point.

Also i finally realized what you meant when i asked 7x standard, i didn't mean i was going to log on a tank mage, i was going to use the character you first fought. You started talking about a wepon, and i got confused for a minute. Long day / night too much booze!