UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB's brother

Tokeman420

Sorceror
be right there bring billy too he can get some as well.. i dont understand why ur in such a mood to have ur ass spanked.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Like I said, you're nothing but a dodger. As soon as you're oom you're useless and you just run. You took me from in front of your house to the fucking xroad with shadow wyrms before paralyzing me and running off. Dude you're so bad

Ajani

Page
Like I said, you're nothing but a dodger. As soon as you're oom you're useless and you just run. You took me from in front of your house to the fucking xroad with shadow wyrms before paralyzing me and running off. Dude you're so bad
dude you are not even talking about MB's Brother so get your own thread

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
And again you ran off, dude what's your deal? You see your ma/fb spam dont mean shit and then you run off? Ping doesnt mean dick when you're that bad

Tokeman420

Sorceror
And again you ran off, dude what's your deal? You see your ma/fb spam dont mean shit and then you run off? Ping doesnt mean dick when you're that bad
im running while out of mana while u have a wisp up and fuckin mana vamp me, still no big to me but you my friend you are bad, you still cannot kill me even with field and wall in while chuking conflag and explo at me i simply walk out wehen the wall drops.. u are not a good pvper man, not to mention ur leack of respect i walk out and u instantly start casting ur a mad sad confused little guy .