UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Maze Results

Naddict

Sorceror
Re: Maze Results

The area is safezoned so that option is removed. To leave they either have to take one of the yellow moongates found around the maze, or recall/sacred travel out.

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: Maze Results

Seer Zatoichi;302403 said:
Many players think that orb was cruel. The maze falls under that category. Kudos to anyone that solves it (Completely) in the future. :)

I know many people will disagree and maybe flame me for saying this but... the maze itself isn't that hard.

The huge problem with it is: You had to RUN through it, trying to get to the end of it before everybody else does, and with a time limit of 3 hours 30 minutes. That's what made it so hard, that's what made so many people went through the moongate section by trial and error, and that's what made 3 people fall for the Inquisitor's Trap.
I'm sure that most people, if left alone in a maze like that and with a whole day to finish it, would go through all of it, solve the puzzles and get many treasures.