UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Material Values

Should non-standard materials be worth more?

• Yes! I worked hard to make Valorite stuff to sell!

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No! The economy will be ruined!

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

psz

Administrator
Material Values

We all know Spined is harder to make, and better to have than Normal Leather.

Same is true for Bronze vs Iron.

So, should it also be WORTH more when buying/selling on NPC vendors?

(Players from Shard UDIC know about this system already)

And please leave a reason why you voted ;->

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Yes.. I am from UDIC and I think it should be that when you Buy or sell stuff from/ to a vendor it should cost more when made of a Higher leather or iron... I also think that if you are a Grandmaster your inventory should be bought or sold at a higher price...

psz

Administrator
jonthemaster said:
Yes.. I am from UDIC and I think it should be that when you Buy or sell stuff from/ to a vendor it should cost more when made of a Higher leather or iron... I also think that if you are a Grandmaster your inventory should be bought or sold at a higher price...

GMing doesn't give higher price :-P (Exceptional does)

The prices are, IMO, fair. Slight increase for each level higher. Nothing insane.

jonthemaster

Wanderer
That Pretty much what i meant with that if your GM and you make a spined leather gorget it will more than likely be Exceptional

outluke

Sorceror
I say yes for leather types but no for ores. GMing mining is a laugh and runebook mining can give a lot of any ore.

psz

Administrator
I'm gonna let the poll run for a week or so. If we decide to do it, it'll take a minor code tweak, and a restart.

jonthemaster said:
Good... It Really needs to be that way and yes very funny how those "No's" never replied

personally i really dont care if ther is a change or not i here to have fun and just play the game,

qweazdak

Wanderer
why would anyone sell valorite to a npc vendor? its hard enough as it is to even mine it. there will be more player interaction if selling to NPC's is discouraged.

psz

Administrator
qweazdak said:
why would anyone sell valorite to a npc vendor? its hard enough as it is to even mine it. there will be more player interaction if selling to NPC's is discouraged.

This was one of the reasons I didn't just DO it ;->

One reason would be that there are still few players on the shard, thus making selling items to other players difficult. Also, the price hike isn't SO much that it would really detract from selling to players. It's just a way to get funds quick in the early stages.

Garret

Sorceror
hm, i try to sell to stonecrafter granite, but he wouldn't like to buy it =(
Can you fix it? =)
Granite, it's all my busnes =))