UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mares

rexxz

Page
Re: Mares

Hi :) I messaged you last night but I think you were away. If you still have any mares I'd really like one! Thanks!

WhiteBay

Sorceror

due to amount of requests from pure moochers, Im now requiring any magic leather be donated upon transfering of the mares.

PBT

Sorceror

I'm guessing its a trap, he tried to gate me to give me mare, I asked him on aim if Double Deez was him, he didn't respond I asked him if he's in G&G and he didn't respond, the gate went away without me going in it and he blocked me on aim. This is a scam at best, no free mare, definatly not good.

Iddio

Page

You get me a 525/525 pure, ill give you enough magic leather armor to fill another house..

WhiteBay

Sorceror

PBT;1840225 said:
I'm guessing its a trap, he tried to gate me to give me mare, I asked him on aim if Double Deez was him, he didn't respond I asked him if he's in G&G and he didn't respond, the gate went away without me going in it and he blocked me on aim. This is a scam at best, no free mare, definatly not good.

gave out a ton of mares, your the first not to get one... Don't give them to complete idiots.