UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mare named BIG COCK's owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

amish_ned

Sorceror
Mare named BIG COCK's owner

he is very scared and needs his medicine, please aim me for his location..

amishned

SWARM76

Wanderer
Re: Mare named BIG COCK's owner

I have a question. That boat ride you and 'big cock' took back to the house took twice as long as it should have. Something we should know?

Edalon

Squire

I forgot to mention, to name a mare "big cock" is really a paradox, unless the owner wants to imply that the mare is looking for a big cock-something (ogre?). Mares are per definition female, a mare is what a female horse is called, it is also what a mythical female being that haunts peoples sleep is called, thus the nightmare. Unicorns on the other hand is a mythical being that always is male, thus naming a unicorn "big cock" might be more suitable however distasteful it may be.

SWARM76

Wanderer

I think the answer is.... it's a jap's horse. That's my excuse for everything on this shard. If it doesn't make sense.... Japs.

RAKninja

Page

Edalon;2113801 said:
I forgot to mention, to name a mare "big cock" is really a paradox, unless the owner wants to imply that the mare is looking for a big cock-something (ogre?). Mares are per definition female, a mare is what a female horse is called, it is also what a mythical female being that haunts peoples sleep is called, thus the nightmare. Unicorns on the other hand is a mythical being that always is male, thus naming a unicorn "big cock" might be more suitable however distasteful it may be.

lol, edalon, sometimes you think these things through just a little too far.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Edalon;2113801 said:

I think you may be over thinking, tbqh. It was a female who was the original owner, therefore, she liked riding a big "black" cock. I know she liked it, because when we took it, she didnt like it one bit. However, I can assure you that the boat ride to the "pound" was as exciting as it was fun.

The Monarch

Knight

Edalon;2113801 said:

lmao.

WaRgAzM

Knight

I hope the owner fesses up. So i know who on uog rides big cock. i have a few people in mind though...

Status
Not open for further replies.