UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Macros Website

Armistices

Sorceror
Just thought I'd plug my macros website. If that isn't allowed completely understand and will of course will of course not repost the thread again <3

http://www.uomacro.com

Ultima Online macros, scripts, assistance programs, guides, client mods, clients, private shard news, and other cool Ultima Online related stuff.

Last edited:

Armistices

Sorceror
Hmm can you be more specific? I don't want to post anything to get someone banned. I'd feel pretty shitty about that.

Armistices

Sorceror
There are several mining macros on the site. Since you're making me guess I think you're talking about the runebook mining script for uosteam. If you use that script or any others on my site to afk farm you're pretty retarded and should be banned. I agree with that obviously. But that's just the nature of macros and scripts for Ultima Online. It is possible with Razor, and UOSteam, and Sallos, and Stealth, and EasyUO, and etc to make macros that can farm for you without your hands on the keyboard. If you're stupid enough to use them while afk you should be banned. I suppose I could put up a warning for players who are too lazy to read Hybrid's rules that they cannot use any of those macros unattended but that seems kind of insulting to the intelligence of my fellow players.