UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Macro to set a NPC as alias and tell it to stay

JlM

Wanderer
Is there a way for me to set the tailor as a alias and have the macro tell them to stay, right now I have to edit the name manually into the script and tell it to stay.

silvertiger

Knight
I don't think so. Unless, you got the list of possible names, then you could do the release pixie thing except it would be (name) stay(if find alias npc msg '(name) stay' 22(33)(44)(any color that works with text ;) ) If you can find a spot in the shop that has only one tile opening, maybe a corner. You can use (name) move until they move into the corner. You may have to have another character to help. Or use 5 pets to maneuver. The npc won't move onto a tile that a character is on, but I'm not 100% sure on a pet. If it doesn't move onto pet tiles you can trap the npc in any 90° corner with 4-5 pets.

JlM

Wanderer
the reason I ask is because I try to do flips and the npc runs from me, and if I move it closes my bank

Moltar

Traveler
From what I have been told a lot of players use a timer say "Wendy stay" and set timer in your macro to repeat the message every 5-10minutes and once after a world save wouldn't be a bad idea either. I venture to guess you need to find that happy medium where the banker stays on your screen also along with the tailor. For the record a npc will not step onto a pets tile and you only need one pet to corner the npc. This is how I turned in bods for months w my beetle and used my beetle as my storage