UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

macro fore provocation

avengerTNT

Wanderer
macro fore provocation

is there any way to macro provocatio ?

and how to gain in discord and peacing
is there any macro to do it?

DarkMind

Wanderer
Peacemaking (0 to 120)
Use Peacemaking on yourself.

Provocation
(0 to 30) Buy Skill to NPC
(30 to 70) Buy two ships... put one tamed Giant Bettle in each ship... Release the pets.. and 'Incite anger' between them.
(70 to 120) Same as previous... but use Hiryu or Lesser Hiryu in the ships

Discordance
Same as Provocation, but you only need one Pet, and one ship

* sorry my english *

qweazdak

Wanderer
you guys are lucky with hiryus ingame now. i had to use wyverns to GM.
anyways, i expect you to post in the right forum avengertnt since you are a senior member. this is not for questions and there is a thread on provocation already.

[Drakull]

Knight
qweazdak said:
you guys are lucky with hiryus ingame now. i had to use wyverns to GM.
anyways, i expect you to post in the right forum avengertnt since you are a senior member. this is not for questions and there is a thread on provocation already.

He,he... using wyverns...shame on you having other stuff like the nice rooting corpses :p
I used ladies of snow (before they started casting), but you can easily use other stuff to train: yamadon vs low level creature, or rooting corpses, or even the df vs the things that spawn from him... ;)

Actually you start with cows. Sometimes when you buy the npc skill its low and you wont gain. Then you do scorpions and then beetles. From beetles do wyverns :D

The best way is placing two of the same creature in different boats and your boat in the middle. Having a tamer friend is quite helpful, otherwise you wll have to run around.

0-30 just buy it at your local bard
30-40 cows
40-65 hscorps or bulls
65-90 giant beetles

Around 87 it got really hard to gain on beetles, yet not impossible
Use regular instruments.

[Drakull]

Knight
Amnesia said:
Around 87 it got really hard to gain on beetles, yet not impossible Use regular instruments.

In fact, use slayer instruments for better gain once you start noticing that it goes slow, but not slayer instruments for that type of creature, but for the opposite type, so you get a negative bonus (similar to use a magery -x spell chanelling weapon training magery).