UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[MACRO] Autofish

Hilde

Page
[MACRO] Autofish

First of all: DON'T RUN THIS MACRO AFK! (unless you plan to spent some time in jail)

I know there are some other macros for fishing. Some of the ideas used in other macros can also be found in this one.

This macro makes use of the 4x4 fishing technique, cuts up most of your fish and puts all the fish into your boats hatch. Once all 4 spots are fished dry, it will turn around the ship, move 12 tiles (then you have 4 fresh spots) and start the whole thing again.

Setup:

Organzier:
Create Organzier-1 with the following stuff:
Code:
fish (09CC)
small fish (0DD6)
raw fish steak%s% (097A)

Hints on the organizer:
  • fish (09CC) is the blue fish facing west. As it is also the BIG FISH the macro will not cut this kind of fish. You have to do it yourself (but as you are NOT AFK, it won't be a problem)!
  • The small fish are all the same to razor, so you only need to add 1 of the 4 types.
  • The Hot Bag is your ships Hatch.
  • Every time you recreate the ship from the ship model, you have to re-target the Hot Bag.

In-game setup:

You need:
  • A skinning knife (if you want to use something else, the re-target all the skinning knife parts)
  • A fishing pole
  • A ship

Now get on your ship, open the hatch, stand on top of the hatch and sail out to the open sea. Make sure you have enough space to move the ship back and forth, then run the macro.

In case your character can't hold 400 stones you want to change the weight check.

The Macro:

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3520|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|1
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|4|-4
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|the fish don't seem to be biting here.
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|4|4
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|-4|-4
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|-4|4
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|67|3|Eng|2|16|103|turn around
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|12
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|67|3|Eng|2|16|90|one forward
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|67|3|Eng|5|48|54|4|241|97|stop
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:07.5000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|400
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3780|True
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2510
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2509
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2511
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02

Feedback, suggestions and beer is always welcome :)

-CBFS-

Sorceror
Re: [MACRO] Autofish

From looking at it, you could use a for loop in the 'one forward' parts to make the macro slightly more compact.

Hilde

Page

Ha right! It was a bit late when I wrote it. Thanks for the hint, will edit the macro :)

Hilde

Page

Well, this macro was more thought to be used by GM Fisherman since it doesn't handle shoes, boots, etc at all. You will fish up a lot of those when training to fish (and even as grandmaster in some rare cases).

Its not a problem. Since I'm not allowed to run it afk, I'll make a separate mini-macro of some sort to handle footwear. (=

Gisela

Bug Hunter

I use a macro combined with organizer agents to junk all that stuff in a sea serpent corpse.

organizer agent foo:
sandals shoes boots

macro like :
exec organizer agent foo - set hot bag
target by type corpse (sea serpent)
exec organizer agent foo

Hilde

Page

Also a nice idea, but since you don't have a sea serpent around all the time, I won't add it the "big" macro ;)

All the small fish is just junk to me so I suggest removing it from the organizer and editing the macro so that the char eats it all. :D U could do that pretty easily and painlessly by making a check for the quantity of smal fish after the big pause. Will save a few seconds. Also I'm not sure about the 'as it is also the BIG FISH the macro will not cut this kind of fish' bit. Surely u could simply make your macro cut the same kind of fish twice. If u fish up a big fish, it's cut. If not, u only lose a second.

Oh, and also u could add to your macro a little bit that cuts all the footwear. Then add leather to the organizer and u get a (very) humble supply of plain leather for whatever one might need it (bolas?). :D

Hilde

Page

Of course you can eat all the small fish, just add a "double click by type" after the organizer and you should be fine.
The Big Fish has the same counter as the blue fish, I made some tests on that.
I first thought about shoes and stuff, but I almost never fish up that stuff with my GM Fisherman. It used to be more when the skill wasn't GM'ed. Gisela made a good suggestion on what to do with the shoes. But since you don't run this macro afk, you should be able to handle a pair of shoes. ;)