UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[M] Members!

[M] Members!

Ok boys I wanna let you guys in on some changes and hopefully everyone involved in the guild... (This includes V.C.) will read.

First off the guild was a complete success... We got some boys that know what their doing and hopefully with a lot of deaths we can sync up and drop some of these ck6, and Luv fools :p (You guys are fucking tuff...)

We're still rough around the edges but I think for a guild bing 5 days old... And we're already top 10 in points?? We're definatly on our way.

As far V.C. members go, your all welcome in at anytime. I heard you guys were too lazy to make a faction guild. And ill be more than happy to take any member from V.C. in. But like I said before we're still a little rough around the edges but playtime will cure that right up.

Im going to making some changes in our TS server. Its unmoderated right now... But if your mic dont work, im taking your voice privilges without warning.. People with broken mics dont need to be in ts, and is the fucking thing is whaling in our ears its kinda hard to hear targets. That got us killed at least twice..
As far as that goes.. If you dont have ts and uoam, your out. and no we dont run vent. I have a dedicated ts&uoam server running off of a ds3.. im not gonna change my shit to better suit your needs... sorry...

As far as actives... I couldnt be happier. Oh and im looking for a co-gm... Im kinda hoping old.lady is a little more active for the task.. If not let me know and ill try to scout out another one...

On that note if you have any questions or problems let me know.

terathan33

Wanderer
good job setting up a dedicated ts/am. I hope we all use it. I have been hopping on 4 or 5 ts servers the past few days. Lets work on getting each other guilded onto the right stones so when we pvp together we don't attack each other (this includes dr death joining vc). As far as the vent issue goes. I used to run a dedicated vent server but the free version only allows up ten users and doesn't give us the ability to create channels and other privelages. Everyone should get ts, thats all. Fix your mics and get organized. Me faction and zapper have been pking alot. Old. lady is red again so it'll be another week for me to faction and my other char isn't finished. Also we need a bigger guild hq, i was thinking of using the house spriggan left me. A 7x7 isn't the best hq for guild with +7 actives. I'll be in factions soon enough. Work on getting your recruits up to speed as far as factions go, your the gm now. As far as a co gm I have few people who could probobly do a decent job. IM me about that.

F

first.class.mail

b00m said:
What's [M]? Never heard of it.
Then dont post.

As far as [M] goes yes, me and Black Lotus joined yesterday.. do NOT reveal our char names on the forums, thanks. It is a little rough on the outside because some of the members dont even have gm resist, which isnt good for a field fight. Me and Black Lotus just arent used to this, when I said "get explosions up" in TS Convict was just casting by himself. Not listening to me or Black, look forward to the future. Thanks.

chingy

Wanderer
first.class.mail said:
Then dont post.

As far as [M] goes yes, me and Black Lotus joined yesterday.. do NOT reveal our char names on the forums, thanks. It is a little rough on the outside because some of the members dont even have gm resist, which isnt good for a field fight. Me and Black Lotus just arent used to this, when I said "get explosions up" in TS Convict was just casting by himself. Not listening to me or Black, look forward to the future. Thanks.

INCOGNITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahrraaartee :mad:

-God Bless-

Wanderer
first.class.mail said:
Then dont post.

Boom with own you .5 v 1....

I believe we all know that you are 13!! But you should die is getting old...You are able to

be on the same level of Demented when it comes to responding to everything that

someone writes with some stupid line ex. You should Die...

k thnx bye

-God Bless-

Zaggi

Wanderer
terathan33 said:
Also we need a bigger guild hq, i was thinking of using the house spriggan left me. A 7x7 isn't the best hq for guild with +7 actives.

I also got a large tower that I am not using. We can use that house if you guys want to..

F

first.class.mail

-God Bless- said:
Boom with own you .5 v 1....
-God Bless-
gee wilikers mommy that made alot of sense!

so, you like beer?

so you have my regards to Samson :>

b00m

Wanderer
first.class.mail said:
Then dont post.

It's too bad they let absolute trash pk's like you and your guild troll on these forums. I guess since you are a failure bandwagon'ing with all the reject PKs of the server (VC) that makes you somewhat important here. Yes, the worst players on the shard tend to usually be the best forum PK's. Watch out, some idiot named first class mail told me not to post! Oh no, my life is over.

Last time I checked Luv, and MdK has mass numbers too.. Please dont start flaming on this post.. Specially if your not even in the guild. This was just to let everyone who was involved in the guild what was going on. If your not in [M] Please dont post flames saying we have no skill. Its just ignorant and stupid to try to start trouble. But since you do like to open your stupid face so much, maybe we'll stop going for BackflasH for a day and take your points. Id much rather see your ass on the ground than krrios'.

P.S.- Numbers FTW!!

Megumi

Wanderer
Luv has 11 members (discluding alts/inactives). That is by no means mass numbers.

Also - how many times have you actually managed to kill BackFlasH?
Christ, it was 4v2 agaisnt me and Chun Li a few days ago, Chun was parad and bolad and you STILL couldn't kill him.
I think until you start actually backing what you say up on the forums on the field, you should shut your fucking mouth.

Now we managed to kill BackflasH twice... Not like it matters cause now your target everytime I see your stupid ass... And when have I ever talked shit about Luv?? I didnt think I needed to back anything up if being as this is my thread... that says "[M] Members" Luckily I know Zappa or else I would suspect that everyone from europe is a fucking moron.

As far as the chun li incident goes. it was 3 of us as i recall.. And none of us were in ts, as im sure you and chun were. As you ran to your house in the gy... As you so often do, we couldnt drop chun li. And ive given chun li's props when it was due. (Check my last posts)

Ya know and while im at it i my as well give props to backflash too.. He managed to drop 2 of us at a house fight at his house. One of them was me.. GJ man even though I know its prolly fucking krrios thats still pretty impressive.

Anyway fuck the flames. No I dont hate Luv cause one member is a moron. And GL to you and your future Endevours Demented..

You cant escape the Mafia...
We'll Find You...

F

first.class.mail

VC.-most active and skilled pk guild on the shard, owns some of the factioners at that.