UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[M] Cuts

[M] Cuts

Due to some recent events I cut some members... Some things were said to other people and totally twisted what I had said around.. Result.. Both the Zag's quit uo and gave everything to me and ConvicT... Not to mention a large tower and a shit load of points to rN.

Im not down for all this guild drama.. Generic's an ass.. Yes Zag showed me the AIM log you and him had and it was pretty ridiculous. You were no better than they were. Anyway after hearing they quit and gave all their stuff away I didnt even feel like playing anymore. I decided why not cut some more people while we were losing members anyway. Here are some of the members and the reasons..

Sant Faction- Cant speak english..
Gregar- Cant speak english
Generic Player- Homo...

Sorry guys your no good to us if you cant understand a word we're saying. Join Marlocos guild. They're spanish.

Out with the old in with the new I guess, Im going to be on all day today so I can straighten things out. Just wanted to let members know about the changes. Oh and Hunts you need to get at me as soon as you read this.

Vote for me for CL, my guild got all the sigs and we managed to take skara.. HoE is definatly down but I can get the shit done.. We have plenty of actives and we run everyday.

Oh and I saw something about setting up some faction fights. Im always down for it.
AIM- bigbadbaturn

Just out of curiousty, why do you post all of your guild situations/news on the forums? This like the 5th thread made by [m].

This is the only way I can get ahold of everyone being as I dont have everyones AIM.. Alot of people are from europe and dont have AIM so its kinda hard to keep all contacts. This is the only real way I can let everyone in on whats going on. Kinda hard keepin everyone informed. :(

Dude, you prob. kicked Generic out due to how bad he made you look. Always having to fucking heal your sorry asses cause you can't fend for yourself. I've been over at his house when he's on, and he totally makes you guys look like a bunch of first week noobs. What a bunch of lamers.

wheynoob

Wanderer
Why oh why did you kick that guy who keep sthe bandaids in his pocket? All he does is share love, and you go out and cut him. Why must you hate on a brother for his in vas mani hyped self? Get off the trof mogh.

F

first.class.mail

Im kinda active.. Me, Milo, faded, and Black are factioning sometimes.. like today

Megumi

Wanderer
G Unmentionable said:
Dude, you prob. kicked Generic out due to how bad he made you look. Always having to fucking heal your sorry asses cause you can't fend for yourself. I've been over at his house when he's on, and he totally makes you guys look like a bunch of first week noobs. What a bunch of lamers.

Nah, sitting at bucs with 7 oranges and then VC aswell just to kill Bear, DreameR and myself makes them look like weak newbs.
Generic is a leader, or thinks he is atleast. That causes alot of drama.

Money my advice on that front is be a strong leader. Don't go for the equality shit, you're the GM, they're the guild.

The reason you gave me the boot was because I was leading this shit better and more together than you, we died every time you went out, I would have posted earlier but my account wasn't activated so my friends who I see in real life said what they saw, which is truth. I was the only healer other than Zaggi, and we all know how that goes, he heals from a wheelchair. I like the guy and all but shit, he must have learned UO from his five year old. Anyway, No hard feelings on being kicked out, I understand I was doing you a favor by trying to help you out, anyways... and you trying to be the George W. of a shitty M guild and run it like you think you know what you're doing, I say fuck that in a hat with a bat.
nigga splat!

Nick-hybrid

Wanderer
spank holds it down ;'/
other two.. i understand. sant is dope, but i only ran with him once... and we couldnt communicate.
you know im still down.
HOLLA!