UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lucky leprechaun hat

crikey

Sorceror
ok, we have about 36 hours. Everyone in this thread ask everyone you know for a leprechaun hat so someone can test this out during server wars ;P

UOMVP, mY FRIEND I sAW YOUR THREAD ABOUT SELLING LEPRECHAUN HAT! YOU MUST TEST THIS FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!

BillyUOG

Sorceror
the leather cap thing is cool, never heard of that. If the dye thing works will be like making one of a kinds lol.

I can confirm the hats will break though. I was unaware of this until mine broke :(

Soul-Eater

Squire
Still a pure black blessed leather cap will be the shiiit. Hope its not nerfed or something of the like, I actually reported it when I stumbled upon it about 2 years back but it seemed as if it wasn't of any concern ( was hoping for a "I found a bug" reward ;) ) ha!

crikey

Sorceror
the leather cap thing is cool, never heard of that. If the dye thing works will be like making one of a kinds lol.

I can confirm the hats will break though. I was unaware of this until mine broke :(
ahhhhhh......this makes sense...mine was "badly damaged", when arms lored AFTER transforming it into a cap <_<
I just assumed it was another glitch, seeing the hat is infested with bugs

You can dye the hat only with a leather dye tub no matter which form it is in.
awwww :(