UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LRC Suit Non-med? No problem, solution here.

Amasu

Wanderer
LRC Suit Non-med? No problem, solution here.

I was talking to someone and he was very much frustrated that he couldnt find or afford a med capable LRC suit. It seems all he could find or afford were non-med pieces. When I first started training all I could find were non-med pieces...

Here is what I did, you need Razor.

1)First off you need to put on all your LRC pieces.
2)Select the Arm/Dress tab on Razor. Create a New Arm/Dress entry, name it something like LRC Switcherooo. Now that you have made the entry be sure it is highlighted and use Add Target to add all your non-med LRC pieces to this Arm/Dress entry. Have a bag in your backpack and set it as your Dress/Undress bag by clicking on the Change Undress Bag.
3)Now select the Hot Keys tab on Razor. Set a Hot Key for your LRC Switcheroo Arm/Dress entry- use Toggle LRC Switcheroo. Be sure to click Pass to UO.
4)Now select the Macros tab on Razor. Name your macro. Start recording your macro. When setting your macro be sure to be wearing all your LRC. Be sure to cast spells until approximately 2/3 of your mana is gona.

My macro, for a Palidin with 40 mana looks like this:

Castspell Holy Light (#207)
Pause 3.1sec
Pause 3.1sec
Pause 3.1sec
Exec: Toggle LRC Switcheroo.
Pause 1.00sec
Undress: LRC Switcheroo
Wait for Mana >=40
Exec: Toggle LRC Switcheroo
Pause 1.00sec
Dress: LRC Switcheroo
Pause 2.5sec

You may have to adjust your macro Pause times depending on your FCR and connection.

So, now you are ready to endlessly loop this Razor macro until you have reached your goal. As you progress in your training you can easily adjust what spell is cast as well as other variable such as Pause times. This wont be as elegant or streamlined a process as having a full 100% LRC med capable suit but it will be nearly as good- you have full med when you take off the non med pieces and you have the benefit of all your LRC pieces when you put them back on...

Amasu

Wanderer
Palidins like any Template can work using Meditation.

Seriously why should I use Focus as a Palidin? The Stamina regen can be produced using Total Refresh pots and/or Divine Fury. The Mana regen is weak at GM you get a mere 0.8 mana per second(with 40 Int) whereas with GM Meditation you get 1.14 mana per second(with 40 Int).

@Bardic- I wouldnt advise EVER dropping armor during pvp/pvm if that is what you mean, this is meant for those who wish to train skills. The delay on actions might very well see you dead if you drop armor while fighting...keep your resists dammit! Dont drop that armor!