UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Loyalty Above All [LOYL]

Stoltz

Sorceror
  • Which guilds are you in? None at the moment.
  • Which guilds have you been in? None recently on this server. I come from a small but successful guild on Angel Island.
  • How long have you been playing on Hybrid? 3 years
  • How do you pass time on UO? Farming, looking for pvp, crafting
  • What's your contact information (AIM, Skype...)? takethepunk on AIM, drizzt1180 on skype
  • Meat or fish? Brains.
  • How long have you been playing UO? Napa Valley 1998-2001, random PRS since. I have 7x tamers on at least 4 servers.
  • What's your template? Peace tamer, 5x faction (SL) crafter, red stun scribe mage, alchy LJer, mace tank, and a fence tank currently in SL. (planning to remove SL status on all characters).
Moderately skilled UOR field PvPer. I played for ~4 years on Angel Island group PvPing with my guild. Very familiar with Skype and Vent. I follow callers and listen well. I don't rage, but rather focus on getting better instead. A little rusty but not helpless by any means. I'm also 100% familiar and comfortable with any champion spawn and/or harrower. I farmed them with my previous guild for years. 100% self-sufficient -- I won't be dipping into guild resources and could probably add a considerable amount to them. Also I don't mind changing templates to better suit group needs.
The best way to reach me is on here via PM. I'll also be checking this thread. I don't hang out at banks, so don't count on finding me in-game.
EDIT: I'm in EST time zone and am at work 8-5 mon-fri. On weekends I put RL first, but I usually have plenty of game time.

Looks good, I'll contact you.

Dexter420

Sorceror
I've thrown my hat into the mix. If any new members of LOYL need help, my aims in my sig, don't hesitate to contact me.

I also purchased a small plot next to the guild house for an outdoor bar and vendor hut. If ne LOYL members want a free vendor hit me up. If I fill it up ill start gating it from Del.

Kytano

Sorceror
  • Which guilds are you in? None right now
  • Which guilds have you been in? None since 2004
  • How long have you been playing on Hybrid? I started in 2004, played for a good stretch then left due to RL, now im back, 8 years later :eek:
  • How do you pass time on UO? Farming right now, trying to put together cash to train magery on multiple characters (oh the joy of starting from scratch again :)
  • What's your contact information (AIM, Skype...)? [email protected] is my aim
  • Meat or fish? Meat.
  • How long have you been playing UO? I started in 97 and played through to 2001 on the Europa shard, then moved to DAOC etc, started a UO sphere server in 01/02
  • What's your template? I have just returned, have a tamer in the works, also a mage, and an archer just to be different :D
Im a laid back player who enjoys pvp, looking for a guild with similar interests. I work 9/5 mon/fri, life usually pulls me from UO.

I started here in 2004, had multiple 7xs and a lovely 18x18, all gone to the wipe. Im here to rebuild and have fun, not looking for handouts, but to contribute, and looking for like minded people here to have fun

Aim will be the best immediate contact method, or Pming here :)