UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Loyalty Above All [LOYL]

Stoltz

Sorceror
Loyalty Above All
So... What's cracking?​
Loyalty Above All is a new, fresh All-Around guild which means we will try to cover pretty much every aspect of the game.​
We are looking for people who are relaxed and play this game to have fun. Any style of play is welcome.​
General Requirements

• Don't be a rager. It's natural to get pissed every now and then, but if you're going to be a retard about it then [LOYL] is no place for you.
  • Be mature. This goes hand in hand with the previous requirement, and when I say mature I mean don't be a douche.
  • AIM, Skype, Ventrilo & UOGamers forum account (duhh)
PvP-requirements
  • No res-killing. (Excluding IDOCs and holding down sigils)
  • Leave newbies be, if you happen to kill one then please atleast res/gate and let him have his loot.
  • Don't be a dick, simple as that.
  • Atleast one red character.
More requirements may be added later
If you're interested in joining, please visit loyl.proboards.com​

If you got further questions feel free to AIM, PM or just post here!

Jaxsyn
AIM JaxsynUOG
Stoltz
AIM Stoltz91

Newk

Sorceror
If you prefer to keep it confidential, you can submit an app via PM also.

Join up and have some fun!

And for God's sake, don't ever fall asleep if you're alone in the Guildhouse with icky!

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Question: If I refuse to pvp w/a mage and use a dexer named Corky, and only speak in vent/ts using Corky's voice corky.jpg Would this be a problem?

If it is an issue, I would consider being "buffalo bill"
bill.jpg
how bout I get to be Corky until someone can't stand it anymore?

Newk

Sorceror
Also, if you join and are interested in Factioning, we may create a separate Faction guild if we have enough interested guild members. Most likely we would go TB since there seems to be an influx of SL/Minax guilds currently running things on this server. And since some of the current members already have TB factioners, it makes sense to stay that way.

Just food for thought.

xrahull

Sorceror
  • Which guilds are you in? None at the moment other than We Rock Pets, on my tamer
  • Which guilds have you been in? Goon Squad when it first originated, and some smaller idoc guilds
  • How long have you been playing on Hybrid? 4 years
  • How do you pass time on UO? PvP Or Pvm
  • What's your contact information (AIM, Skype...)? xzavierh - Skype
  • Meat or fish? Fish ;)
  • How long have you been playing UO? since '99
  • What's your template? Tank mage, Stun mage

crikey

Sorceror
seen two LOYALs, with stoltz the other day tearig its ups at deluccia ponds. seemd you took care of builsness until BLUE ZERG TOWN USA went on a manhunt.
you shuold sets alliances up until numbers grow

• Which guilds are you in? LM - Lynch Mob, *7* - elite seven
  • Which guilds have you been in? Above + VS - Violent Society
  • How long have you been playing on Hybrid? 8+ years
  • How do you pass time on UO? - pvping, farming occationally
  • What's your contact information (AIM, Skype...)? of_no_importance is my skype
  • Meat or fish? Meat
  • How long have you been playing UO? Since 1998 Lake Superior / Abyss on OSI
  • What's your template? Everything except bola tamer, only tamer with pvp skills is a vet eval. Mostly play heal stuns as i solo a lot and have to survive on the run.
I have low play time, play odd hours and have no concept of winning / losing as i just play for fun.

Pro's: I never rage, always try to help out anyone, don't like killing mounts and rarely shit talk
Con's: I play uo mostly while drunk / drinking, i bail on UO any time something else RL comes up.

optiek

Sorceror
  • I have no concept of winning / losing as i just play for fun.

Pro's: I never rage, always try to help out anyone, don't like killing mounts and rarely shit talk
Con's: I play uo mostly while drunk / drinking, i bail on UO any time something else RL comes up.

all true words, this guy is greatness!

ps hit me up on skype and lets go 2vdel again?

Stoltz

Sorceror
seen two LOYALs, with stoltz the other day tearig its ups at deluccia ponds. seemd you took care of builsness until BLUE ZERG TOWN USA went on a manhunt.
you shuold sets alliances up until numbers grow

ROFL yeah holy shit that was a clusterfuck.

of no importance, I'll contact you! =)

Stoltz

Sorceror
.I was neverinto killing mounts my first times here...but FUCK IT now.....Im here to grief, and destroy all enemy

Honor died in uo long ago...time to go DOUCHEBAG. Like me or hate me for it. Never got much respect from most anyways. Im fucking donebeing nice.
You die, im kililngi your mount. If I die, feel free to kill mine, because I'm going to kill yours ten fold

In 3 hours of playtime this week I've killed about 7 or 8 mounts, mostly OJs. Better stock up stables boys. GAME ON!

And thats if I don't have my fellow guildmates on to trap your shit mounts. Leave em at home. taming shop...horse...650gp. Save yourself the effort,because I have a DP katana for your mounts after I bola your miserable whining asses

uhmmm

crikey

Sorceror
and sorry for bombarding your thread stoltz...your a nice guy.

Deleted my post. FInd forgiveness in your heart

crikey

Sorceror
time for bed cya tommorow if im not banned again :) we can talk about shooting children with pellet guns again

Fergus

Wanderer
  • Which guilds are you in? None at the moment.
  • Which guilds have you been in? None recently on this server. I come from a small but successful guild on Angel Island.
  • How long have you been playing on Hybrid? 3 years
  • How do you pass time on UO? Farming, looking for pvp, crafting
  • What's your contact information (AIM, Skype...)? takethepunk on AIM, drizzt1180 on skype
  • Meat or fish? Brains.
  • How long have you been playing UO? Napa Valley 1998-2001, random PRS since. I have 7x tamers on at least 4 servers.
  • What's your template? Peace tamer, 5x faction (SL) crafter, red stun scribe mage, alchy LJer, mace tank, and a fence tank currently in SL. (planning to remove SL status on all characters).
Moderately skilled UOR field PvPer. I played for ~4 years on Angel Island group PvPing with my guild. Very familiar with Skype and Vent. I follow callers and listen well. I don't rage, but rather focus on getting better instead. A little rusty but not helpless by any means. I'm also 100% familiar and comfortable with any champion spawn and/or harrower. I farmed them with my previous guild for years. 100% self-sufficient -- I won't be dipping into guild resources and could probably add a considerable amount to them. Also I don't mind changing templates to better suit group needs.
The best way to reach me is on here via PM. I'll also be checking this thread. I don't hang out at banks, so don't count on finding me in-game.
EDIT: I'm in EST time zone and am at work 8-5 mon-fri. On weekends I put RL first, but I usually have plenty of game time.