UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lotta fun have to do it again sometime!!

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Lol I knew you would post that. Good kill you got me after a year of trying. Now focus on staying on my screen and die like a man.
Considering me luring you out of ten blue noobs, you taunting instead of fighting, you disarming me, then a paralyze punch it took around 1:30 minutes. But seriously you died to one combo, so it took 10 seconds.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol 10 blues. The only person that ever showed up was Chad Reed and he left without even flagging you. I chased you for so long keeping you redlined that I actually had to leave and restock on pots. You're a coward like every other hz member. You guys are so scared of dying it's pathetic all you do is run all day long when I flag you and wait for help to gank me. Every time I see you I curse you and then you start running. Everyone knows you are shit kapero just because you got lucky still doesn't negate the fact you get killed everytime we fight. You can try again any day any time and people will watch you offscreen the whole fight.

mantorras

Sorceror
Lol 10 blues. The only person that ever showed up was Chad Reed and he left without even flagging you. I chased you for so long keeping you redlined that I actually had to leave and restock on pots. You're a coward like every other hz member. You guys are so scared of dying it's pathetic all you do is run all day long when I flag you and wait for help to gank me. Every time I see you I curse you and then you start running. Everyone knows you are shit kapero just because you got lucky still doesn't negate the fact you get killed everytime we fight. You can try again any day any time and people will watch you offscreen the whole fight.

zulu2401

Squire
I only died cuz my healing software was updating and I had 1k ping. You are trash only run away during whole fight. Even proof in the video run offscreen, bandage heal and come back lol. No fairy tale or lying it's proof :/

zulu2401

Squire
So when you offscreened the other 43 times that I didn't disarm you what's your excuse? Oh I know. You have no balls and scared of dying.