UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lord Oaks

Mordrid

Sorceror
Re: Lord Oaks

Veda;364909 said:
Edit- and when DG tries a raid on Zen.. i only see you and barcode.... where are all the others?

I need other for raid us?! Man you cant say im a bitch who only gank i try to pvp ....

Tempest

Knight

Veda;364921 said:
Just letting Morb know where i am with his guild... and why. but you can call it crying if it makes you feel better.

Well PM the guy and let him know, rather than letting this thread become Lich Lorded over something stupid.

Even though it may already get Lich Lorded for going this far.

Veda

Wanderer

Mordrid;364922 said:
I need other for raid us?! Man you cant say im a bitch who only gank i try to pvp ....
morb, you do try to pvp and i know you dont Always gank.. your a cool guy in game and we should duel some... we are about on the same playing field as one another. look me up and we'll duel.

hyph, if it is liched this would be the first thread i was involved in that was a lich I think... but thanks for the advice.

Good night all... server still down ftl

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Argyle;364902 said:
They are still connecting through US hubs which reduce ANY ping to the capacity of the array.

STFU.

Merry Christmas Argyle, i took a screen shot of cmd but couldn't get it upload onto demise, so i made an imageshack account just for you.
Here it is, When i ever i ping in game it usually says from 48-68
Cmd prompt usually has said 43 ms avg.
I live in Canada here is a picture look at it

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=canadapingin1.png

Just because your guild consisting of people that ping less than 30 can manage to die to people in the country right above yours doesn't mean there is any foul play.( btw we have a few people in the states too, don't assume we're a Canadian guild or anything as we have people from all over :p )
Maybe its time to stop living of hype and rep from shit done in the past and concentrate on getting better now and actually being good so you don't need to make bs excuses, Cause we took your spawn and got the remaining candles within minutes. I doubt there was any script errors maybe you're not good at working spawns.
Excuses end here, man up, learn from this experience and elevate your game play. I look forward to seeing you guys on the field but not if it means you whining and finding so many reasons to why you didn't win, its a game you can't always win.
Heres another picture of ping this was the lowest I ever had, before I had 2 computers in my house hold and stuff.
http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pingiq6.png

p01n7e

Sorceror

This just proves that you are monkeys with equip, running around with face on keyboard. There indeed IS a glitch, its been there for a long ass time but since most of us started over a few weeks ago, it eluded us in the beggining. Your little knowledge of the game disgusts me, as do your "proving" skills, sirs. Paste a pathping result and then we can talk. I've done networking as well, though on a much lower level than Argyle, we're not dumb. Also, we do not run our mouths with FICTION stories against the guys that taught us everything :<

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Argyle;364935 said:
Id be interested in seeing your trace route.

Sure thing sure, but can you tell me what to do? slunk and sexy nerd were the ones who told me about cmd to ping, I don't know a lot about Microsoft and crap.
Mind my retardedness :)

Argyle

Wanderer

@ Goat - Who takes care of their kids instead of doing an Oaks? I mean seriously, he's like 2, he can take himself to the hospital. Geez.

Argyle

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;364941 said:
Sure thing sure, but can you tell me what to do?

Hold on, let me go out to my Beetle and get my Best Buy manual of super answers....

Replace "ping" with "tracert"

Argyle

Wanderer

Lucky bastard avoids Atlanta entirely. Wow.

The good news. Im moving to Dallas soon anyway. :)

FYI I ping 43 in the DOS shell, but I ping 100-110 in game.

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor

I read this entire thread, and all I got from it was a bag of milk, and a very dissatisfied-looking bull-dog

*Gives Winston a bag of milk*

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor

Eskeshehir;364965 said:
Think McFly Think

Plx Close Thread kthx.

I don't have Moderator status on the forums, sir. Or it would already be closed. :)

Argyle;364966 said:
Dude dont, he has some wicked food allergies...ask my wallet, $140 a month just in meds =/

Then do something to make him look more happy. Dogs should be happy.