UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for the Current Owner of a the BLAZE Spellbook

Re: Looking for the Current Owner of a the BLAZE Spellbook

i thought ralcore was the last owner. sorry dont have his info, and haven't seen him on the forums in quite some time :/

Diamond's Inc.;2118189 said:
i thought ralcore was the last owner. sorry dont have his info, and haven't seen him on the forums in quite some time :/

Ralcore gave it to Angela Bloodcrow when he quit. She then had it scammed. The last person I saw with it was named "Fuct."

peteliv

Knight

someone in MS, not active much, they scammed it back with that mortal guy

wow, i was was behind on the history of it. thanks, and that sux. i liked looking at its pretty pixel beauty.

Simon Cowell;2119481 said:
He was out of town at the time. He definitely make a post or claim he did it if he did.

maybe not but he would def have been selling it. and i never saw him selling it.

it was scammed by that guy Abbot he made a char named Dany Mortal and was scamming people to pass it off on me, but i was moving at the time and came back to pms about how im a scumbag.