UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for people who used to play on...

Siq

Sorceror
Re: Looking for people who used to play on...

im sure majority of the shard played on osi =p might help if u named ur server u played and chars =]

kdivers

Knight

well, the shard i played on was the one where they did the bone knight wall. oh jeez, i remember when i accidentally and got killed down there. hahaha, funny shit

lol bro every shard did bone wall and when the pks would come in and everyone would work together to fight them lol

it might have been nappa valley deciete was always poppin on that server.

what guild where you in?

Atlantic was the first and biggest server ever, Hmm, I wonder if people did the bone wall there?!?!?!?

kdivers;1780064 said:
well, the shard i played on was the one where they did the bone knight wall. oh jeez, i remember when i accidentally and got killed down there. hahaha, funny shit

Yea, this one time on this one shard that had an ancient wyrm and one killed me and it was funny shit. I forgot which shard it was that had ancient wyrms though.

kdivers

Knight

Testament;1780083 said:
Yea, this one time on this one shard that had an ancient wyrm and one killed me and it was funny shit. I forgot which shard it was that had ancient wyrms though.

oh jeez, i dunno. i never saw one on my shard. so we musta been different shards.