UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

elohdee

Knight
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;2028213 said:
i dont rem losing points on oci tc :( i couldnt be killed hahah :( only 3 people could kill me there and they were my bff's hahaha

If you're the same triple h from osi tc that frequented brit gy and brit moongate back in the day.

no.

elohdee;2028416 said:
If you're the same triple h from osi tc that frequented brit gy and brit moongate back in the day.

no.

Actually he was one of the top if I remember correctly, along with Ice Rocker, Butterfingers, Hacker, etc.. I'd still have to say I was the best even with a ninjitsu archer =[

Brookly

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2028461 said:
Actually he was one of the top if I remember correctly, along with Ice Rocker, Butterfingers, Hacker, etc.. I'd still have to say I was the best even with a ninjitsu archer =[

Mmm... I can only recall a few names that come to mind that were considered the best and that was EO, Zion, ArtfulDodger, Comfortin is sort of coming to mind? Or some variation of that name, Notorious Big and MAYBE butterfingers. Esk was good but he wasn't as good as he was on UO Gamers. Of course, Pk Action Barbie, Notorious Big and Cumfortin were the axers of the shard and the others I listed were the better mages. I'd say the top 2 were EO and ArtfulDoger.

Brookly;2028594 said:
Mmm... I can only recall a few names that come to mind that were considered the best and that was EO, Zion, ArtfulDodger, Comfortin is sort of coming to mind? Or some variation of that name, Notorious Big and MAYBE butterfingers. Esk was good but he wasn't as good as he was on UO Gamers. Of course, Pk Action Barbie, Notorious Big and Cumfortin were the axers of the shard and the others I listed were the better mages. I'd say the top 2 were EO and ArtfulDoger.

Yeah I remember a few of those names, I knew PK Action Barbie good. No one on test center could compete with Hacker PvProdigy though, no one and thats from experiance and watching everyone try.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2028461 said:

Whoa who played aos tc :"(

Thought only eo kept playing tc after aos :(

i can say butter's and hacker were one of the best rly, but out of all of em it def was eo,butters,hackerpvp

but ya i fell off the pvp game when i hopt on dial up, and then never bought a new uo cd

na el, butterfinger did also, hacker did, jesus, did , bola , did alot of dudes still played it

yeah yo this thread got gay quick. keep all this stupid aos away from tc. glad i quit before then and ps. comfortin was a pimp dude

elohdee

Knight

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;2028719 said:
i can say butter's and hacker were one of the best rly, but out of all of em it def was eo,butters,hackerpvp

but ya i fell off the pvp game when i hopt on dial up, and then never bought a new uo cd

na el, butterfinger did also, hacker did, jesus, did , bola , did alot of dudes still played it

damn didnt realize tc was still so poppin after aos

elohdee

Knight

Son of Wanker;2028757 said:
yeah yo this thread got gay quick. keep all this stupid aos away from tc. glad i quit before then and ps. comfortin was a pimp dude

it was definitely all about da abyss test tbh.

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;2028757 said:

Ok I am glad someone else recognizes the name. I was worried I was making it up or something.

the horse men.[tHm];2028865 said:
Who was hacker pvprodigy... Everyone says his name but I don't think I've seen him.

I don't even know who he is. Haha

This was an older thread of mine but I figure it still serves a purpose here:

the horse men.[tHm];1992924 said:
Sorry to bring back an aged thread but some of the best people ive come across in my 11 years of uo.(not in order from first to last, just a general list.)

Sir Ryan
A Silly Goose
A Random
Capo
Delta Green
SpongeBob Chessy
Doc
Matsu Ki
SPEED
Enigma
Son of Enigma
Both of the Wankers
Pantless Pvp
Blobman
Choppa X
Pax Romain
Juvenile
Tons of Guns
Hiro Protagonist
El Oh Dee
Spaceman Susan
Vengeance(aka Ghost)
Bunnie
Ejin
Severus
Brookly
A shadow Knight
Mongrol
A Demented Figure
A Duelist-kil
Sang
ESK- Prodigy
break your armor
Wikolia(aka Jeremy)
The Gunslinger
Tai Pan
Amon
KAKA( aka John.)
Evil Orion
car
Kryptonic
Graffix
Khaldin
Heavy Smoker
Quark-dyn(Folken)
IronFist Max
Jobe
HMU
Axel
Big Cheez it
A puppet/ A clone/ Melevolant/ banshee/Galadan/Godless/ and many more, this was my favorite duelist of all time.

Section 2:(sallos)
Slip
Parliament
Urinal Cake
Townsend
Rikomi
Sig
A Legend
Raserei
Talk of New York
Lord T

Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game I've ever come across. Thanks again.

These names are both from UOR and T2A style fighting.

Brookly

Sorceror

I love reminiscing about the good times. A lot of those names are nostalgic to me. Wish it was still like those days!

Sprint-

Wanderer

the horse men.[tHm];2028879 said:
This was an older thread of mine but I figure it still serves a purpose here:

These names are both from UOR and T2A style fighting.

I spent most of my UO time on Razor.

Raserei;2028984 said:
I spent most of my UO time on Razor.

I didn't mean anything bad by it, its just I didn't really see you at your point now until you started to use Sallos. All of your ss's are in Sallos as well.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Urinal and Parliament (with el oh dee and esk) had their names known before the Sallos era. Urinal in particular, he was probably hands down the most dominant 2v2 pairing with El oh Dee.

90% of the names have no business being up there; there are quite a few that also deserve to be up there (judging by the skill level of those who did make the list).

The only huge dueling names before the Sallos era were Puppet, Pax, Jeremy (basically the aces). Otherwise, it was just a tale of mediocrity.

Brookly

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2029238 said:
Urinal and Parliament (with el oh dee and esk) had their names known before the Sallos era. Urinal in particular, he was probably hands down the most dominant 2v2 pairing with El oh Dee.

90% of the names have no business being up there; there are quite a few that also deserve to be up there (judging by the skill level of those who did make the list).

The only huge dueling names before the Sallos era were Puppet, Pax, Jeremy (basically the aces). Otherwise, it was just a tale of mediocrity.

"Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game I've ever come across. Thanks again."

Seems you didn't read it all the way through.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Brookly;2029243 said:
"Sorry, I know i missed tons of people, but dont get to mad at me. This was just some respect/gratitude to those people who have stuck to dueling and put up some of the best challenges in this game I've ever come across. Thanks again."

Seems you didn't read it all the way through.

"90% of the names have no business being up there; there are quite a few that also deserve to be up there (judging by the skill level of those who did make the list)."

My issue isn't forgotten names- its undeserving ones.

I read just fine.

Although, he did say "Sorry to bring back an aged thread but some of the best people ive come across in my 11 years of uo.(not in order from first to last, just a general list.)
", so you can't knock on a list based on opinion.

All I'm saying is my list would look MUCH different.