UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking for nightmare and dragon name israel and zion

Pachuca

Wanderer
looking for nightmare and dragon name israel and zion

Who ever took them please let me know how much to get them back.

Edalon

Squire
Re: looking for nightmare and dragon name israel and zion

Man I saw two ogres doing the pachuca style to them few screens away from del pond, the mares seemingly enjoyed it and if you are their father, no doubt this pachuca action will bring you some interesting grandchildren after the ensuing pregnancy.

Pachuca

Wanderer

thx edalon that was really useful, but I think there is no point to this thread since whoever took it was Asian and they probably don't speak English or are ignoring this.

I saw the japs turn them into some sort of noodle meal and eating them in skara. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Pachuca

Wanderer

Raezion420;2120522 said:
I saw the japs turn them into some sort of noodle meal and eating them in skara. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Yea it was in the Skara area, do you know where they are now? Maybe I can try recalling them?

Pachuca;2120635 said:
Yea it was in the Skara area, do you know where they are now? Maybe I can try recalling them?

They are probably in a toilet somewhere stinking up the place

Edalon

Squire

Rumour has it both mares are pregnant with ogrebabies in their bellies and close to giving birth, they might be found in despise close to the ogrelords.

Edalon

Squire

I just found those two pets, they are trapped in a pet trap. If you want to know where I will supply you with information of their location at a cost. PM me for info.

peteliv

Knight

Pachuca;2120502 said:
there is no point to this thread since whoever took it was Asian and they probably don't speak English

fucking japs always takin mares before i can

Edalon

Squire

I do have the location of your pets. PM me and we will make a deal. I will take you to them at a cost.

willyb

Wanderer

Edalon;2120989 said:
I do have the location of your pets. PM me and we will make a deal. I will take you to them at a cost.

Were you molested by a tamer as a child?:lol:

Edalon

Squire

willyb;2121030 said:
Were you molested by a tamer as a child?:lol:

I am just a righteous man on a crusade to stop the vile monsters from overrunning the lands and scaring off all the good people of Britannia, that is all.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Edalon;2121039 said:
I am just a righteous man on a crusade to stop the vile monsters from overrunning the lands and scaring off all the good people of Britannia, that is all.

Can you? I doubt! :lol:

Edalon

Squire

One step at a time, any tamed monster caught or smitened is one step closer to a world free from these abominations.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

You need at least 20 steps just to free me up from the 7x "abominations". You must be very busy in the coming future. *rofl*

Pachuca

Wanderer

Edalon I checked the Ogrelords and after getting owned by one several times I gave up my search. Let me know where else they might be. Maybe I can try recalling them?

Edalon

Squire

Pachuca... they were stuck in a pettrap. Someone had stolen them and put them in his/her pettrap. By now they have decayed though. You are replying too late.

[e facepalm. like most people that post on here, they dont read the replies for some reason.

Pachuca

Wanderer

I don't believe you they are still alive, they had magical ogrelord babies by now! Don't you lie to me.