UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Minax Guilds

vAlAkIvI

Page
Looking for Minax Guilds

if anyone is in Minax Faction and has another Guild we should have an Alliance, my guild is Hosokawa Clan so just send an Alliance request and I will accept.

avengerTNT

Wanderer
can i join

i am in the minax faction and i want to join a guild havent found 1 yet but if you say you are minax can i join ?

SkOoTr

Wanderer
Just leave minax already.

No reason to ally with anyone in minax cuz we run it and we won't ally with you. How about you leave minax and join some other faction and try your luck there because you have no place here. Good luck and have fun nub.

vAlAkIvI

Page
SkOoTr said:
No reason to ally with anyone in minax cuz we run it and we won't ally with you. How about you leave minax and join some other faction and try your luck there because you have no place here. Good luck and have fun nub.

who da hell u think you are? go bitch somewhere else

SkOoTr

Wanderer
lol who do you think you are? You join minax... but fail in raising to the top so you try to find someone that will atlease ally with your sorry guild *sadface*

But hey... your cute wanna be my bitch? Maybe you will be good at that.

psz

Administrator
Anyone is allowed to join Minax. Anyone is allowed to leave.

Anyone who forces someone to leave will be dealt with by staff.

Audi was banned for that. Wanna make it 2?

vAlAkIvI

Page
tnx psz, i wish he was banned but if he isnt i will have more fun at pvp anyways i dont even know who he is in game... (skoputer)