UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for group

Indika

Sorceror
Hi guys, I'm Indika. I have been playing demise for about 4-5 years now and always stayed with the same group. Well here recently our group broke up and then most players quit off. So now with the exception of a few good friends I am all alone now and have been logging in less and less due to lack of interest. The new quests are only so fun for so long. So basically I am looking for a group to play with. I am mostly a trammy but i have started buying pvp items recently, i just need some direction as far as pvp is concerned cuz im kinda new to the concept. I have a few fully geared characters capable of doing most things and I have a sampire I can spawn with :p I am a really chill and laid back 25 yr old dude who enjoys the finer things in life.

And please dont flame my thread guys I really do wanna find a team :'[

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Join them if you enjoy fighting people out numbered and loose, Join them if you enjoy sitting in a house if the numbers are even.

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Join them if you enjoy fighting people out numbered and loose, Join them if you enjoy sitting in a house if the numbers are even.
No one said to join us . I simply pointed him/her in the direction they can get some useful information. Love us or hate us we do have a very useful website which I am certain some of you meatheads have used in the past.

Buttertroll

Sorceror
The only thing you've 'trolled' is the rest of your Special Ed class.
I'm special ed, yet you are the one failing reading comprehension. I believe I asked you a question. The only troll in this thread was by you. I set out to help a player on the shard and you seeing an HZ thread had to jump on the "oh let me throw in my useless two cents" bandwagon.

Blacula

Knight
I'm special ed, yet you are the one failing reading comprehension. I believe I asked you a question. The only troll in this thread was by you. I set out to help a player on the shard and you seeing an HZ thread had to jump on the "oh let me throw in my useless two cents" bandwagon.
I'm special ed, yet you are the one failing reading comprehension.
you are the one failing reading comprehension.
I direct you here for advise
failing reading comprehension.
I'm special ed.

Don't butcher my language.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/advise
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/advice

Indika

Sorceror
we can duel if u want to practice ur pvp. im not very good so u might learn something :)

hehe im still trying to figure out what to play. ive been buying key items lately (glads, orny, mkp) but still dont know what to make as im new to it i dont know what to even make :p