UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Goals.

murzam

Sorceror
So I have been on and off of demise(mostly off) for a few years. I will play a month or two and then take 6 to 12 off. I make a little more headway each time into gearing my sampire(this has turned out to be quite the struggle) I just cant seem to get his suit just right, there is always a resist or stat lacking. Anyways I logged in today with the intention of playing but I found myself without a goal to motivate or give me direction in the game.
What do you guys do end game?like I have a crafter( I despise doing bods though) I have a sampire and a necrotamer the tamers gear is garbage and the samps is mediocre at best. So what I am trying to ask is, what should my aim be, what am I striving to be able to do?

silvertiger

Knight
Focus on one character. Craft, samp, or let beasty fight. If you apply yourself to making one character better eventually that character will pay for the others. With your necrotamer or samp your focus should be on spawning, peerless, Guantlet, or gold farming. On your crafter your focus should be on obtaining runic kits/hammers/saws to sell or obtaining to burn then suit/sell. Once again only focus on one. Well, technically you can do crafting via scripts at the same time you are fighting, but for sure focus on suiting/bettering either tamer or samp not both.

murzam

Sorceror
I guess what I was asking is, what do people do for end game content?Is it just spawning, and peerless bosses?I mean I am a ways off from doing either but is that what people do?

silvertiger

Knight
Endgame: solo Fel oaks without getting raided and sell the skull to large PvP guild. Or keep and solo the Harry without getting raided.

Endgame checklist:

Own at least one Luna house inside the walls.
Own at least one of all artifacts.
Have at least 1 billion gp on a vendor.
Be able to solo any mob or group of mobs in the game.
Have friends that you can drop your suit on and they will instantly return it when asked.
Win a League of Champions
Collect event rares.
Start a collection of a random arty/marty.
Have 50 different players wearing gear or weapons crafted by you.
Burn 5 val hammers on armor.
Become well known for a specific craft.

Gogogo!!!

pimpineasy

Sorceror
So I have been on and off of demise(mostly off) for a few years. I will play a month or two and then take 6 to 12 off. I make a little more headway each time into gearing my sampire(this has turned out to be quite the struggle) I just cant seem to get his suit just right, there is always a resist or stat lacking. Anyways I logged in today with the intention of playing but I found myself without a goal to motivate or give me direction in the game.
What do you guys do end game?like I have a crafter( I despise doing bods though) I have a sampire and a necrotamer the tamers gear is garbage and the samps is mediocre at best. So what I am trying to ask is, what should my aim be, what am I striving to be able to do?
Maybe you might like stealing or treasure hunting? i would probably drop necro off the tamer that is more for coon, rikktor, and tokuno spawn. For pvm take disco, provo, or switch to chiv tamer. if you do that then you can share your suit from your sampire.
i always like stealing because its cheap build that can steal 120ps and +25 stat scroll or artifacts.
Even if you stole scrolls and just start eating them as soon as you steal them you can turn this char into something else.
Burglers bandanna 35k or less
Clothing bless deed 35k or less
110 steal ps - 5k-20k
110 ninjisu ps 5k -20k

700 skill points
Hiding 100
Stealth 50
Ninjitsu 108
Resist 100
Snooping 90
Stealing 100
Spellweaving 90
chiv 60

Last edited:

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Soloing spawns are good milestones to achieve.
Lady Mel on a necro/weave/tamer. Paroxymus, Travesty, Dread horn and if your really feeling brave Bedlam on a Sampire/whammy.
Timing all these is pretty fun too, aiming for personal best times and such.

Also set gold goals. Aim to make 50kk in cash and see how long it takes, when you finish upgrade or splash out on something nice to reward yourself then go for 75kk and see if you can achieve the same amount of time. Just remember to buy real-estate! Things that dont loose value or depreciate slowly (or if you can things that will go up in value!); houses, artifacts, rares. In an ideal world you should NEVER be buying resources or runic kits, you should be earning them yourself over time. Ultima Online is not a race!

I think the "end game" would be PvP though, not being the best, just having an effective character that you can have fun on. That and having a variety of things to/play. Doom archer, Necroweavetamer, Whammy/Sampire, PvP Mage, PvP Archer, PvP Meele all in effective gear and up to a decent standard.