UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for COM members interested in town ownership

more

Sorceror
Are there any COM members interested in capturing towns or are you all scared of the "shadow lords" and their will to destroy all life. If anyones interested PM me.

Are there any COM members interested in capturing towns or are you all scared of the "shadow lords" and their will to destroy all life. If anyones interested PM me.

hit me up on skype ... b.hodges9 or i have aim: bhodges9... I play and have played COM for a long time. We held sigs for a few months but most COM(Six Feet Under) are inactive again.. We still have a few guys that would probably play if we could get a group together. and I have 2-3 active people I usually play with that have COM chars also.

Also, I am always down to steal/guard sigils. I have a thief, a faction trap char, and a buncha other chars made for factions.

amtothepm

Knight
hit me up on skype ... b.hodges9 or i have aim: bhodges9... I play and have played COM for a long time. We held sigs for a few months but most COM(Six Feet Under) are inactive again.. We still have a few guys that would probably play if we could get a group together. and I have 2-3 active people I usually play with that have COM chars also.

Also, I am always down to steal/guard sigils. I have a thief, a faction trap char, and a buncha other chars made for factions.
what's a "faction trap character' Exactly? I'm just interested in making one, if it's an intersting template