UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for all RP Guilds or RPers

treehouse

Sorceror
Looking for all RP Guilds or RPers

I am recruiting for my RP pirate guild the United Confederation of Pirates [UcP]. Also I am looking for RP guilds to war with. Contact me if interested, IM: Treehouse8705 ICQ: 292211246. or PM me

treehouse

Sorceror
We Have 3 Smaller houses just east of cove, i also have a large tower northwest of vesper. But, I am looking at this nice little area of land i might move the base to. Regardless, it must be next to water for the pirate shits heh. Contact me if you are interested in joining.

poohawk

Wanderer
recruiting for UCP

hey i am a part of the guild and i am recruiting at the brit/del bank. Name=Obadiah Alderman

SantaClaus

Wanderer
Ok where is your base? I would like to see guilds claim npc guard towers or forts that already exsit on the uo map.

treehouse

Sorceror
Well there is a small orc fort in the same screen as our base, and the houses are 2 screens east of cove, i kind of want to relocate though.

Z

ZugZug

If youd o make sure it's next to something interesting. I suggest skara brae or yew. Also let us know so we can raid you. Matter of fact goto our forums www.bloodclanorcs.com when you finalize your location and we can set some cool battles up.

Lord Omsorg

Wanderer
treehouse said:
Well there is a small orc fort in the same screen as our base, and the houses are 2 screens east of cove, i kind of want to relocate though.
i guess that will be necessary if u dont want to get perma-owned by the urk horde har hrk har ;-)
tribuut !

Z

ZugZug

What's it near and what do you mean? is there room for more housing?