UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a Damn House!!

iTzKeviN

Wanderer
Looking for a Damn House!!

hi everyone..i am in desperate need for a land plot..preferably a 15x15 or larger..plz post replys here if you have any available..good day =)

moojub

Wanderer
I just placed a small house in a spot that you can put a much larger house in, was hoping to sell. PM me if you havent already found a spot.

Dyani

Wanderer
re

I have a 18x18 plot right outside yew guard territory send me a pm if interested and we can work something out.

iTzKeviN

Wanderer
sorry hogan..but i said a needed a plot that was at least 15x15..because i want it to be my retirement home..=)

iTzKeviN

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:
i have a keep - 5mill
aim xnoxxonx

No offense BraveLungs..but i kinda prefer a custom plot so i can build my own house..also i dun really have 5 mill..so yeh..thx for replyin tho =)

Dyani

Wanderer
re

Since I posted this I've got several private messages about the house plot.

For all who are interested feel free to leave bids in the thread I'm about to post.

If you'd like to look at where it is I can more then likely be found at the duel pits this evening on either Sarenity or Zyani.

Thanks