UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a archer guild.... look no more!

Luthias

Page
I have came up with this idea about 2 years ago. I have a lot of experence with roleplaying. Our guild website is http://rsr.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=362001&TabID=3031847. I have read through some post and found that there are many roleplayers looking to form a ranger/archer guild.
Players intrested can post on this thread, so I can judge whether the guild is even worthy of activating.
I would like to know what times you play, and what days out of the week.

If intrested please check out the entire site. Hope to hear back

Luthias

Page
Glad to hear it, Look through the ranks and pick a couple appointments. Right now it's first come first serve. so far thats one person. I\m looking for around 5 or 6

sssuuu

Knight
You really should talk to Eldaon in the general forums, he has a bigger group formed up. Stealth archers would be nice to see once again.

*Rides away on an emu*

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
I'd love to see the Papua Order of Knights team up with you guys, and perhaps go to a pub and drink, or fight side by side. *I'm the leader.*

Come find me, look for Bradley Nowell or Roy Elderon around Britian or Del.