UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking 4 old friends & guild mates... Selk Painbringer

Mad Dog West

Traveler
Looking for OLD friends and guild mates. Goes back some 11-13 years back on OSI Sonoma Shard,
Later Metropolis, Project X and a few others.

This is Selk Painbringer that ran Death Squad oOo.

Some names would be, KMSEMPERFI (sonoma), Ba Ba Booey (sonoma), Golbez (sonoma or metro), Tito Ortiz (metro), RAIDER (sonoma), Lysander (sonoma), Riptus (sonoma), Fashion Nugget (sonoma), Door (sonoma), of Light & of Darkness (sonoma), sAtAn (I think sonoma & metro),
Bash (I think Metro or Hybrid), Cookie (project X & Hybrid), Lysander (sonoma)......

SOOOOO many names I missed...... to the rest of you take no offence to it!

Selk Painbringer (aka) Vicious Vince (sonoma), Demogorgon, El Mezzordeamon, SoULHakC oOo

Mad Dog West

Traveler
Yeah I havent forgotten you Reign, and yeah the people I listed are from like 6-13 years ago. And all PKs that were in the guild....

How you been?

Mad Dog West

Traveler
UOnoobs, first off anyone that knows me (Seems you dont) know's Im HIGHLY against scamming. I feel to have something you must work and earn it. Secondly, if you were scammed by anyone for 300m, wouldnt that be your error?
Thirdly, you were NOT scammed. You got the 3 homes you paid for. We went over this and over this, my flight plans out of the country were changed. I waesnt there to transfer the home. When I got to the next country (Philippines) we didnt get internet for a few months after we arrived, not to mention our stay there was to be short anyways.

When I got back to the united states and tried to explain to you, not only did you insult me (repeatedly) but seem's you were spreading such while I was gone. So I no longer have any desire to deal with you, perhaps if you matured a tad more we could have completed that deal.

Mad Dog West

Traveler
I told you many time Noobs, I had alot going on outside of video games. I thought I was clear on that. As is soon here I'm not sure I'd even have enough time to log on to refresh a pad as is. Which to be frank, I'm thankful for.

So if it's not to much to ask can we all bring this thread back to its original purpose? SO again, looking for some old OSI Sonoma Players from about '98-'03

Mad Dog West

Traveler
that is why hes looking for people from 7 years ago, since he hasnt made a friend since.

Give me a break man.... Is that why you play this? To make friends? Aint so easy on you outside of game? Actually dont bother responding no doubt I wouldnt care, not sure why I did. Perhaps a moments entertainment?

Endity

Sorceror
I personally kinda do, because I mean really what else is there to do. You could attempt to solo PVM for the rest of your life but I mean that will get boring. You want to pvp alone fine and dandy but always rolling on your own will be exactly the same way. Given this would be a much greater rush and would be more fun over extended amounts of time it would be nice to have friends to play with to get your back ect. I know I had met and lost alot of friends over the years I have been in UOG. I still continue to hope to get more, which is why I rarely talk shit anymore I finially got tired of being a dick :>

Mad Dog West

Traveler
Just the thoughts/comments just seem so, highschoolish to me "scam me in a video game" making new friends.... perhaps I forget what it is to be young, all seems trival to me

So to speak, been there done that.... many years ago.