UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

susejmaster

Traveler
just call em like i see em u gave us a clip of a sales report from ebay... anyone can find a clip from ebay... why does how much money u make matter so much to u? do u make any?

annnnd
there are about 150 if the same grid in thier data base

Would you like an itemized sales report as well?

Assuming you can read.

ROFL

this guy just posts random google image pictures all the time. I wonder, have you ever followed up on that dudes profile and followed him? I wonder what he'd say if you were just throwing his picture around.

haahah

If you are that afraid to prove you're not him, I can only imagine what you look like.

LOL

susejmaster

Traveler
I wanna add, that is my SMALLEST account

total retail sales has nothing to do with net profit or how much money you made... you can have a 2% mark up and be making pennys on the dollar or u could have a 150% mark up and be rolling. either way your shitty graph clips mean nothing to me and you shouldnt be trying to prove your RL value on a UO forum it makes you look like your very poor and have no income

total retail sales has nothing to do with net profit or how much money you made... you can have a 2% mark up and be making pennys on the dollar or u could have a 150% mark up and be rolling. either way your shitty graph clips mean nothing to me and you shouldnt be trying to prove your RL value on a UO forum it makes you look like your very poor and have no income

I'm not trying to prove anything,

I was simply stating they're not in any position to talk shit about anybody's real life.

Especially again someone in a successful career.

They still live with their parents and if they do have jobs I guarantee its some minimum wage job flipping burgers.

But like I said, that's the beauty of the internet, trolls like them can pretend to be anybody they want to be :)

Btw the standard mark up is no where near 2% on any sort of online sales unless you are simply liquidating (which can be even lower) to create capital.

Before you try and have an adult conversation you should do what my college professor's always said.

"do your research"

Anyways I wasn't going to even get on here until Dwayne told me about all the lies and bull shit these kids were trying to say. I once again, proved my point and called them out on their lies with proof.

See you again in the near future boys!

in my store we use 3 differnt mark ups 10.5% 28.5% and 40.5% so markups depend on what your selling and where u live.

Retail world and online market are nothing alike.

Some companies use the Mcdonalds theory of selling a million hamburgers at a dollar profit, but it's not really worth the energy in the end but I will say it is good for turning inventory on slower moving sku's

But those for the most part it was the manufacturer's doing that and now a days most of them have contracts stating they won't saturate the market by doing that with there wholesale vendors.

Take a look at anything selling on eBay,Amazon,buy.com,walmart, etc

They are pretty much priced the same.

this kid started the thread, rofl!

I started this thread 2 weeks ago and stopped reading the updates after the 2nd page. I only started commenting on it again after Dwayne brought it to my attention that you nerds were still talking shit. You gotta be a complete fucking loser to still dick ride people on these forums 24/7 while not playing the game anymore.

Let it go bro, move on!

Go troll the WoW forums like a good little bitch.