UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong & Nelson VS Mickey & Neon

lol.

Watch out they literally miss every single heal and only live because they are petaled.

Full damage every sync :/

Of course he declines after winning one duel even though he got smashed 10-2 just a few days prior

First two dumps = no heals. I said before ninja is a trash healer. The only person to get a heal was his teammate. Mind you I have only watch half of it so far.

Dude plays so cheap too. Weaken the synchs even though he initially had g heal up along with his teammate... sad.

Damn 4 total fsnox synchs with 0 heals. 1 lightning while (someone dropping nox on u ) without a heal.

I dont call that a 2v2. I call that the luck of the irish!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
hahaha pat why are you throwing excuses out everywhere?

"they got lucky" "they petaled"

dude, we see the gif, you STOOD there while you were SUPPOSED to heal neon. No wonder that dude doesn't let you play your own character when money is on the line, HAHAHAHA

and when I played, name one person that could beat me, and have them admit to it.

yea it's called a late cure.

Nothing I could do about it.

And when you played all the good alchy's had long quit.

Ninja just pm'd me talking about we meet for a friendly (smiley face included) heal exp purp eq ROFL. I guess he doesn't comprehend x-heal vs heal yourself...

Also, he doesn't understand no one wants to duel his lame ass anymore.

That video was 100% proof of just how trash he is as a teammate. Let others do the work, while he just sits there looking like a retard.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
just imagining what retarded shit was going through your mind when you got 'unlucky' in a 2v2.

Who the fuck said anything about luck?

They were petaled so they took full dmg on every dump and didn't heal anything.

If you think that is worth bragging about then you're stupider then you look.