UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lolz @ GUNz

Re: lolz @ GUNz

Tell me, When did i *EVER* cry?

If you recall i lived next to your shitty keep, and dueled you quite frequently, and never bitched, when your guild mass recruited, i never bitched, when The heal loops were occuring, i avoided fel as i didnt want to waste my time, Never once bitched.

Get it straight, you cant generalize a populous fool. Theres far too much individuality.

xeres;327312 said:
when you build an entire charater whose sole purpose is to rezkill, you have far excedded the gimpyness of GUNz.

true story, yeah its funny, but damn some people need a life.

juanmatus;327425 said:
dont you cry tonight!!!

seeing the quotes more closely aligned...you can see that the second quote, notes an emotional state of distress, or perhaps a bit of anxiety.

compare that to the top quote, the simple use of periods and puncuation suggest a calm and cool-headed feel to the post. Very little emotion.

you will also note the top quote has basis in fact, whereas the second quote, the writer seems to be in his own state of delusion.

juanmatus

Wanderer

xeres;327679 said:
seeing the quotes more closely aligned...you can see that the second quote, notes an emotional state of distress, or perhaps a bit of anxiety.

compare that to the top quote, the simple use of periods and puncuation suggest a calm and cool-headed feel to the post. Very little emotion.

you will also note the top quote has basis in fact, whereas the second quote, the writer seems to be in his own state of delusion.

bla bla bla

Karamura;327685 said:
so xeres, can you tell if i trasmit love through my post?
this post has little to no emotion. use of additional smileys and or unnecessary puncuation would give it more of a feel. The specifics of which emotion being portrayed in a given post would have to be determined on a contextual basis.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

juanmatus;327542 said:
no. im not a bitch like lot of you guys...

2 months ago:
OMG FM HACKS, OMG GUNZ HOUSE HIDDING, OMG GUNZ RK ME, OMG GUNZ MASS RECRUTING, OMG OMG...

now what? CHI is full of noobs and its full of ppl that become from other guilds. -S- the same... So?? You guys cry for shits you do too...

So play the game and dont cry...

lol, you say chi is full of noobs yet how many harrowers have you succesfully raided from us, and how many have we succesfully raided from you?

juanmatus

Wanderer

luigi-demise;327698 said:
lol, you say chi is full of noobs yet how many harrowers have you succesfully raided from us, and how many have we succesfully raided from you?

tbh i just try to raid one Chi harrower and it was on Covetus and its the best place defend because the Gates.. You block the gates and nothing happens. Also we got the info very late, the true harrower was almost dieing.

About your second question. You never raided any of our harrowers. i think u guys ever shown in our harrowers. We do it in a time that most american ppl is sleeping...

juanmatus

Wanderer

LadySiren;327697 said:
How about removing this shit from your sig?

allready did it... well, ladycrimson do it for me.. its ok.. i hate racistism... i copy - paste Scarface quotes long time ago and forget about it

LadySiren

Wanderer

juanmatus;327700 said:
allready did it... well, ladycrimson do it for me.. its ok.. i hate racistism... i copy - paste Scarface quotes long time ago and forget about it

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

juanmatus;327699 said:
About your second question. You never raided any of our harrowers. i think u guys ever shown in our harrowers. We do it in a time that most american ppl is sleeping...

Lol, you guys came right when we started it. the false harrower wasn't even half dead. As you guys may have known we had spies in our guild, who told you guys and -s- and everyone in the server. These have been taken care of ofcourse.

I also have to say that you doing harrowers when we are sleeping is kinda lame, and yet you trash talk us? Really....

man....

right here is the perfect time for a nish or sexynerd pwnd pics they seem to dig up off teh interwebs

maybe I'll go yank an old one off Di forums.....

juanmatus;327700 said:

maybe you should start using spellcheck before you post.............

juanmatus

Wanderer

luigi-demise;327702 said:
Lol, you guys came right when we started it. the false harrower wasn't even half dead. As you guys may have known we had spies in our guild, who told you guys and -s- and everyone in the server. These have been taken care of ofcourse.

I also have to say that you doing harrowers when we are sleeping is kinda lame, and yet you trash talk us? Really....

when i came, the true harrower was there and was almost dead. i dont need to lie...

why its lame doing harrower when you sleep? I think its clever. We want the Status scrolls , we dont want pvp in harrower. we dont want to take risks... its up to you if you pop harrower and u tell everyone... its your choice.. respect ours colombiano!! :)