UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lolz @ GUNz

Re: lolz @ GUNz

tortu;329342 said:
Where did all Chi, WTF whent?? got pwned? or what?

If you count getting smoked by a car and spending 5 days in the hospital "pwned" then yeah, I guess I was.

No, thats not true, but I bet if it was, you'd feel like shit.

Just shut your damn mouth for ONCE, please.

tortu

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;329363 said:
If you count getting smoked by a car and spending 5 days in the hospital "pwned" then yeah, I guess I was.

No, thats not true, but I bet if it was, you'd feel like shit.

Just shut your damn mouth for ONCE, please.

:( i cry no hand no leg hahahaha and still pwned your fucking big dark red bleeding ass:D

Drittz

Wanderer

tortu;329342 said:
now that some of you from WTF, chi, -S- are alone with no friends are starting to talk shits about massrecliut and shits hahaha this if funny because we Gunz are old friend old players nothing about massreclut... we are people that we trust each other not like your guils that all time got fuked and only mantain for no more than 1 month...

if ud leave ur house in fel ud realize -s- are everywhere ofcourse u cant tell that from inside that brit moongate house same can be said for chi ive seen them everywhere aswell infact if i was to ask where anyone was it would be guns, tho i only have to look for fel houses for that answear lol

tortu

Wanderer

Dusk;329393 said:
if ud leave ur house in fel ud realize -s- are everywhere ofcourse u cant tell that from inside that brit moongate house same can be said for chi ive seen them everywhere aswell infact if i was to ask where anyone was it would be guns, tho i only have to look for fel houses for that answear lol

lol i dont know who are u and btw i am one of thoes that hate brit gate ill been raiding noobs at coon at rikktor and getting sigils back figthing some -S- and euro guild but little so if u can tell me your name maby i can go find u at malas luna bank :)

tortu;329392 said:
:( i cry no hand no leg hahahaha and still pwned your fucking big dark red bleeding ass:D

*sigh* you are an archer, you have nothing to be proud of......... pwn somebody using a real template and then I'll be impressed

xeres;326744 said:
some say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Appearantly they were so threatened my me sitting in my castle partially afk setting up macros, that they called in backup....

even placed a house next door, to get into my courtyard....

I needed a laugh...

thanks for that.

lolz

Haven't you heard? GUNZ splits their insurance money 8 ways. It's actually kind of adorable.

hickman48

Knight

Nottheking;329345 said:
Because having a family in that respect would require not being a virgin. And juanmatus is upset that Xeres isn't a virgin, because he hates seeing things that he isn't.

LMAO that dosent sound like its typed right but its fucking funny as hell omg i love it

sooooo ture

what I find highly amusing, that if Gunz woulda have simply accepted the fact they are lame....this thread would have died long ago....but they keep showcasing the exact reason that we make fun of them.

who will join me in a round of thankful applause for GUNz?

We couldn't have done it without you.

Tempest

Knight

xeres;329477 said:
what I find highly amusing, that if Gunz woulda have simply accepted the fact they are lame....this thread would have died long ago....but they keep showcasing the exact reason that we make fun of them.

who will join me in a round of thankful applause for GUNz?

We couldn't have done it without you.

LOL AMEN

Need moar lulz. (Ill pull a david letterman and predict that in LESS than three posts another lame gunz post will be made)