UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>LOL<

>LOL<

Im sorry, but 2 - 3 hours ago, around 8:00ish pacific time, im with 5 IC guild-mates, we first go to Bucs and take down a group of 7 to 8 reds, then hit Britain and clash into a huge group of OJ's, at least 8, they scatter because two instantly drop.

Honestly, I saw a single IC member die one time for the 2-3 hours we were running around, where are these BIG BAD MOTHERFUCKER guilds everyone is talking about that own factions??

Oh thats right.

:rolleyes:

EastB

Wanderer
Oh man, last night I worked for like 6 hours, I made so many tacos and chalupas it was like roflmfaowned. Then this one guy wanted a quesidilla. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! Ooh, then this one dude - who was a total noob irl - he wanted like 5 grande combos, that's like 50 freakin tacos dude, there should so be a taco limit. But man, me and my ke3w just pwned all those tacos, we didn't even break a sweat.

Dang dude, nobody can even compete to us TBE (Taco Bell Employees) irl. We so own everyone :/

terathan33

Wanderer
EastB said:
Oh man, last night I worked for like 6 hours, I made so many tacos and chalupas it was like roflmfaowned. Then this one guy wanted a quesidilla. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! Ooh, then this one dude - who was a total noob irl - he wanted like 5 grande combos, that's like 50 freakin tacos dude, there should so be a taco limit. But man, me and my ke3w just pwned all those tacos, we didn't even break a sweat.

Dang dude, nobody can even compete to us TBE (Taco Bell Employees) irl. We so own everyone :/

0_o

GrayCloud

Wanderer
Reality said:
Im sorry, but 2 - 3 hours ago, around 8:00ish pacific time, im with 5 IC guild-mates, we first go to Bucs and take down a group of 7 to 8 reds, then hit Britain and clash into a huge group of OJ's, at least 8, they scatter because two instantly drop.

Honestly, I saw a single IC member die one time for the 2-3 hours we were running around, where are these BIG BAD MOTHERFUCKER guilds everyone is talking about that own factions??

Oh thats right.

:rolleyes:

just what kind of replies are you hoping to get with this post? shut the hell up.

Erik- said:
no shit, Reality stfu :<

Hah, I couldn't help but LAUGH when we rolled the small group of former IC members.

You all knew we were the best, what the fuck do you think your gonna do when you see us, you have 1 of two options when you see us on the field again you fucken turn-coats.

1. Recall.
2. Recall.
3. OoOoOooooo

I have 100% faith in the still active IC members that are in IC still, when I was rolling with the few IC yesterday that were on, we tore EVERYONE down and all the fights were in the enemies favor.

Nuff said.

Galgum

Page
OJs in UO means Axers right? Either that, or I've been misinformed about that from the beginning. If it does mean axers, how come I never ever see any? Just mage/tanks(fencers)?

It also seems all the OJS/Other factions on the server that post on the forums seem to have been afflicted with a crippling mental disease called retardation.

Add in a strong cup of ADD

elohdee

Knight
Reality said:
It also seems all the OJS/Other factions on the server that post on the forums seem to have been afflicted with a crippling mental disease called retardation.

Add in a strong cup of ADD

Get a # - a time - a day - a place - aim me at forever elohdee

and >I< will roll on your "IC" kthx ;]

elohdee said:

Whose >I<?

Oh I just checked the faction listings for kill points.

Your not worth mentioning.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
elohdee said:

>I< = rolled by IC once again... even with 5 traps it still took Choppa to pull out 7 guards to do any sort of damage to us.

Mr_Pwnij

Wanderer
Reality, face the facts...UO isn't reality, and reality is what you need. Back away from the screen and slowly try to start a social life (One that doesnt involve TYPING to your friends).

kthnxdieirl.

I couldn't help but laugh at loud while I was at my work-station reading that post G-G-G Unit

Your 16, probably smoke lots of weed and have no grasp of real life, I work full time, I doubt you even have a part-time burger flipping job kid.

Get a grasp, you have no idea what your talking about kid.