UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL MICKEY SAYS IM THE WORST PVPER ON SHARD!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol.

Kid comes up pre loaded while I'm fighting the other guy and stuns me while I'm at 60% health.

Then after he uses 5 charges of gh I finally die to spawn because I run out or stock.

GG

Lol

THAT'S A LIE, you told me to come get some and yall acted like u were fighting and then u stopped and talked trash about me, as if it wasn't obvious enough. you say to come out and loaded mind blast lol, damn liar. WHAT ABOUT UR ALT? what's ur excuse for him dying too? you know.. that guy was recording right? u instantly put a g heal wand up soon as i came out lmfao. bad bro, get good. ^^

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Of course I pulled one out.

You ran out and stunned me at 60 health as im fighting someone else.

And yes I died on an alt after you used 5 charges of gh and i ran out of stock.

You didn't even do any of the work, just thank the spawn LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lol and he of course he logs.

and he wonders why he won't ever get a re match...

Anyways, I got shit to do.

Think the score is 105-4 maybe 5 now,

You're starting to catch up!

hey, there u go on the past, btw. that was 6 months ago lmfao, like i said...IM MUCH BETTER NOW=) and i can prove it obviously....if you'd actually sit still and fight me lmfao! rekt

but i did see what you did wrong, and i can help you if you'd like. for starters..they need to get rid of delays on g heal wands so you can spam those..they also need to get rid of the stopping you while running away from me, so you can g heal wand more on the run.. at least you tried tho bro!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
but i did see what you did wrong, and i can help you if you'd like. for starters..they need to get rid of delays on g heal wands so you can spam those..they also need to get rid of the stopping you while running away from me, so you can g heal wand more on the run.. at least you tried tho bro!

I want to get you on record saying this before i proceed forward :)

You are saying you didn't run from me the entire time on mickey and use a bunch of gh charges?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
6 months ago?

I smashed you 30-3 3 months ago when you had over 3000 alchy duels under your belt.

You can't keep saying " I SUCKED BACK THEN BUT IM SO GOOD NOW"

You said that the first time we dueled for gold and you lost

you said that the 2nd time we dueled for gold and you lost

you said that the 3rd time we dueled and you lost 30-3

get real...

why would i not use a g heal charge considering you ran offscreen 90 percent of time and soon as i come out and broke you, you break me and i stun you and you loaded a g heal wand lmfao. you can't complain about wands since i've tried and tried and tried to get u to fight field without wands.. but you lie and say u won't...and proceed forward..lmfao to spam them!