UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

logged in today and got to see Lil Nick+dragon vs Pete

How could you bich about tamers on UOF? No Bolas, Cant mount a nightmare thats in combat, i dont see how a tamer could be anything but a stationary turret at a IDOC or inside a faction base at absolute best.

Fact is UOG is dieing, certain people are speeding the process along whole others are holding out for hope. But its dieing, UOF has 5x th population, you log onto UOG and it trells you 400+ players, i would LOVE to see where these players are. That means 100 people logged into 4 accounts. No. just No.

just be careful with the overdose dude, plz.

who cares, UO is old news by long time, if you play it, its because of the fun you used to get, not the fun you are getting.

All about nostalgia and trolling/finding old enemys/friends.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
just be careful with the overdose dude, plz.

who cares, UO is old news by long time, if you play it, its because of the fun you used to get, not the fun you are getting.

All about nostalgia and trolling/finding old enemys/friends.

Thank you Felipe, i always knew inside, thru all the trolling you actually cared <3

sanchen

Knight
Silly sanchen, always skipping out trying to get the atention into other people.

Matter fact, this shard wasnt any dead when you guys left. Your guild got separated aftet some and only legit players left your crew because they saw something was screwed (simple you and dylan cheating).

We even recruited chase, since he was a cool/good pvper.

I heard that dylan becomes a faggot whenever he is with you in skype... Id think its true, even he is a loser who lift weights before going to jail, you and him in the same guild should be something awful to stay for a damn while.

Also, about UOF, I have few accounts there, and I am not truly banned, I just rather do not pvp if you even can call their system pvp.

Its also funny, everyone bitched on tamers, but there you have tamers with tw 7x dragons, if yoh check their dmg system its really off and their playerbase is 95% trammys. How hypocrital is that for you and others that cry left to the right leave? I get your reason, you and dylan had publicy shamed on, when u say this... You are talking about yourself.

you n dylan must be very proud of be able to play a fresh shard with cheats u guys been caught dor years in here right?

As a plus, aga was the guy that cried all day about cheats, no hes on uof? Funny... Same shit, different forums, i guess.

Our group didn't get split up. LOL Everyone we played with here is on UOF. Once again you open your mouth and spit out lies. Fuck you are stupid aren't you?

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Whenever you see Sanchen post, all you have to do is link to the screenshot of him dying 5v1 and you automatically win the argument.

When I first played uoforever, I was 4x building an alchy stun. When I started to kill all the 7x players like it was nothing, I quickly realized that I didn't want to wait 3-4 years before the competition got better.

word on the street is when you embarrass shane in his tournaments he will ban you for being better than him.

UOF sucks

but hybrid has made stupid changes lately.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
When I first played uoforever, I was 4x building an alchy stun. When I started to kill all the 7x players like it was nothing, I quickly realized that I didn't want to wait 3-4 years before the competition got better.

word on the street is when you embarrass shane in his tournaments he will ban you for being better than him.

UOF sucks

but hybrid has made stupid changes lately.
Actually, Aga has won quite a few tournaments so far, and i believe marley placed in 2nd in the same ones. So i highly doubt Shane bans people for something like that, although i do like the fact they actually CAN ban people because they have a population higher then 10 active players. So all the silly highschool dramma that happens here on UOG, havnt seen it on UOF yet.

Also the fact you can go out and find PvP 24/7 whether its PKing, killing PKs, Factioning or Order/Chaos is a welcome change to sitting at west brit bank waiting for Genocide Pete to show up and wait for 5 people to fail gank him. Thats literally the only pvp ive seen on UOG in about a week.

Faction blessed Valy's was one step to far for me with UOG, Combining that with a bunch of other changes i didnt agree with made me pack up, but im greatfull for the changes that were made because it got me to a place that's just overall better in every way.