UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Log excerpts:

phontain33

Wanderer
Re: Log excerpts:

Gotcha said:
The Sever will come up when it gets back up.. Go outside and play if you're lookin for somethin to do.. :) I'm goin to bed cause I have to work tonight.. So... I've got somethin to do.. For those of you that don't wanna go outside and play play another game why you wait on the shard. :)

This post is completly irrelivant.
Nobody gives a rats ass that you, just like everyone else, have a job to goto.

RETARDED TURKISH FARMERS WHO KNOW ENOUGH TO BUY A BOOK ON HACKING AND READ IT INCORRECTLY!!!!!
Ryan & Staff:
You don't deserve this shit, I say fuck them (Litterly, if possible). Else, just use their IP and flame the shit out of them! And in the immortal words of Ed: "Buttered tooast!"

Hahaha

jpone

Sorceror

Killamus said:
RETARDED TURKISH FARMERS WHO KNOW ENOUGH TO BUY A BOOK ON HACKING AND READ IT INCORRECTLY!!!!!
Ryan & Staff:
You don't deserve this shit, I say fuck them (Litterly, if possible). Else, just use their IP and flame the shit out of them! And in the immortal words of Ed: "Buttered tooast!"

Hahaha
You are a fucking racist. Why don't you go and fuck yourself instead of posting here.

Siccx

Wanderer

those numbers make sense to me more than a fieldgoal kicker missing 3 trys to win a game.. ;)

Confusion666

Wanderer

it was [ViP], i heard them japping about it .... if all elese fails... blame the japs... they were always americas favorite scapegoat.

Blous3s

Wanderer

oh man what to do without uo. i cant take it any longer my dick is gettin sore from the constant jerking of piece ROFL ROFL ROFL. dam haxxors

erek

Wanderer

Ya know what? Fuck Gandhi fundamentals.
I have a large abundance of frequent flight miles I would be willing to use to go beat the shit outta some foreign hacker.
Just give me a specific.
-erek.

PooSlap

Wanderer

Sweet.. So from the log we can tell that

Most of the attacks in that excerp are from Spain and France.. and one attack from somewhere in New Jersey..

The majority of those are from Spain it seems on someone with a static IP broadband connection.

Fun stuff..

Ophidian

PooSlap

Wanderer

For those who want to know how you figure that out..

Goto Start -> Run Type "cmd"

It will open a black box.. Looks kinda like dos huh?

now type "tracert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" where the xxx's are the IP address

It will run a trace to the destination.. The FIRST ip that you see is the offending IP and the 2nd which remains constant is the EV1 or UOGamers IP.

Ophidian

wow you dont know much about a DDoS, its much different from a DoS, most of the people attacking dont event know they are doing it just fyi...

Ophidian said:
For those who want to know how you figure that out..

Goto Start -> Run Type "cmd"

It will open a black box.. Looks kinda like dos huh?

now type "tracert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" where the xxx's are the IP address

It will run a trace to the destination.. The FIRST ip that you see is the offending IP and the 2nd which remains constant is the EV1 or UOGamers IP.

Ophidian

Wow internet detective :rolleyes:

The beauty of it is that one person starts it and the way the thing stops is if all the computers that are being used as a mirror for the attack shut down or restart, or get disconnected formt he internet some other way. Until then its useless, and the server is fucked. And even after everyone of the mirror computers are restarted there is no reason they couldnt be used to the same thing and the attack be restarted alll over again, its like and infinite pithole of shit.

evilkillers

Wanderer

go download nsauditor its not as cool as dos but then again what is :)
and mega is right drone pc are mindles but then again people are some times stupid :)

Soapy

Wanderer
I bet its Defiance.. they want to beat Hybrid.. and there host is in Europe somwheres oh and they are also next to Hybrid in gateway so thats my best guess.

R

Ryan

Soapy said:
I bet its Defiance.. they want to beat Hybrid.. and there host is in Europe somwheres oh and they are also next to Hybrid in gateway so thats my best guess.

wrong.

thefireman

Wanderer

Soapy said:

This from Defiance Forum

Post subject: Reason why you can't connect: Login Server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as you may of noticed everyone has a issue logging in the shard at the moment.

It appears someone very nice without any provocation from us, has decided to just attack us with a DDoS.

Basically filling up the 100Mbps NIC on the server, and also saturating the switch it was on.
It's probably the same person who is attacking other shards, just for shits and giggles.

However believe me - being a security analyst in my profession, I'm not taking this lightly as they have been.

I have already been in touch with several people in tracking down where this is coming from, and it appears to be several dozen high-speed compromised servers.

Our first task is contacting each of the servers Data Centres and getting them promptly disconnected so the Administrators can reinstall them.

In short - The person is pretty much giving up his Attack Network by attacking us, as we will make sure he won't have any "ammunition" left over the next few days, and believe me - We do contact everyone.

It's not hard get addresses from RIPE/Arrin and bcc with all the relevant logged information.

Like:

2005-11-27 20:11:46 DROP UDP 193.109.252.116 213.228.232.22 43748 2593 29 - - - - - - - RECEIVE
2005-11-27 20:11:46 DROP UDP 193.109.252.116 213.228.232.22 43748 2593 29 - - - - - - - RECEIVE

Which is just a snip of one of the recorded servers, I'm posting that part because I would guess the attacker will come read this thread to see the results of his stupidity and realise we aren't like the rest, and we won't just allow you to destroy everything we've worked for.

After we get his network disconnected, we will then concentrate on all the logs from the compromised systems, and then we will probably trace who compromised them and hence be a nice trail of bread crumbs all the way back to the attacker.

Then it's a simple case of compiling all our evidence and giving it to the Scotland yard computer crimes division, who unlike the FBI - Don't need a nice big $5,000 recorded loss to trace people like this, it just needs a CEO of one the most reputable online security firms in the United Kingdom.

I will post more information soon, the login server will be backup shortly.
We don't get nullrouted, so don't worry about big downtime.

Sorry about the bad grammar / spelling, had to post this fast as I'm currently on the phone to several people, we are treating this as a crime.