UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Log excerpts:

Re: Log excerpts:

megamandos said:
good thing we are getting closer to catching him, you cant dominate a market (or in this case free uo) by just destroying your opponent if its illegal, man bet its some 16-18 year old punk kid who thinks that his level of book smarts is any match for years of combined experience. Once again ignorance will get you killed (or just get ur ass beat really bad).

I hope tha bitch is at least 18 so he can get his nerd ass raped in prison.

Rev/Nap/Sam

Wanderer

Pootie-Tang said:
I hope tha bitch is at least 18 so he can get his nerd ass raped in prison.

Amen... nothing like someone who thinks they are e-hardcore.. Tiny little computer nerd getting ass raped in jail.. Time for a lamb roast people

mdwright

Wanderer

Omakler said:
What would be stopping me from logging in. Past couple of days I am getting a message that states:
"Can't connect with server . try again later."

And yes I am only trying to connect when I see that the server is up.

Any help would be great thanks

Omakler
Ex-GM from Lake Superior
New devoted free shard player

Even when the server was up today, it was difficult to log in because it was (almost) immediately attacked.

kewliest

Wanderer
Hmm well this just sucks, well i'm off to play golf for the rest of the week good luck with the shard and ima gunna feed the DDoS attackers to my dog

mattfoley

Sorceror

Police wont do crap about stuff like this because its "low priority" to them

So most likely this person will keep doing this until he gets bored unfortunatley...

phontain33

Wanderer

Other Being said:
Hmm well this just sucks, well i'm off to play golf for the rest of the week good luck with the shard and ima gunna feed the DDoS attackers to my dog

I'd own your dog lvl.
He'd prolly chug too.