UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lmao!!!

Icy_White

Wanderer
Lmao!!!

Omg its so funny.. I know im not the best pvper out here on demise.. But i know who is the worst next to aerosaphali. actualy its a whole guild.. Aids.. None of them can pvp 1v1... they must be in a group and they must mortal wound u.... Does anyone like them?

Emorian

Wanderer
Re: Lmao!!!

luigi-demise;303951 said:
Agreed. Anyone who names themselves after a virus, that kills alot of people is clearly retarded.

yea naming it after that or an abriged version of the word "bandaids" makes you a retard in 12 different countries.

Icy_White;303940 said:
Omg its so funny.. I know im not the best pvper out here on demise.. But i know who is the worst next to aerosaphali. actualy its a whole guild.. Aids.. None of them can pvp 1v1... they must be in a group and they must mortal wound u.... Does anyone like them?
fact

Blacula

Knight

Since those one-button-mortal-ls-loop spamming fools showed up here I've been waiting on them to make chars named "We Have {Aids}" and "Buttsex Causes {Aids}" and the like, but I guess they didn't get the joke :<

Also, sorry about bringing up a two-week-old thread, I've been busy and felt like chiming in, deal with it.

-Castro