UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List of active RP Guilds

Marfu

Traveler
Is there a list of them anywhere? I know guilds come and go, probably on a monthly basis. Can we get together a list and keep track? I'm interested in joining one, but its so hard to figure out whether any are active or not.

Sintoo

Sorceror
Aye ain' it so lad!
I'll speak fer one atleast, an tha's Nordheim!
We up 'n about.

We've seen some greenskins roaming the forests aswell.

Cort.

Sorceror
The Highwaymen still patrol the roads and dungeons every few days.. we are a group of brigands and thieves.
(Usually just solo pk'ing but I plan to recruit soon)

YewGuards

Sorceror
Hi Marfu, I think that's a great idea in general. I haven't played in a long time and would have wanted someone to make me a list when I first rejoined. Here is a list of rp guilds that I have at least seen and spoke with in game more than once.

Bloodclan Orcs (Orks)
Nordheim (NORD)
The Night's Watch (Grds)
The Undead (UND or UD)

I'll try to update this, if I see anyone else active.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
yes we are around, recently we have been helping to get a brnach on another shard started but should be back sometime within the next few weeks.

UOAncients

Wanderer
There isn't an RP guild active on hybrid currently. In two months: 2 Night's Watch, no rp banksitting in Delucia. 1 member of the Yew Militia afk in a small "Outpost". I have seen 3 members of the Bloodclan and in the last couple weeks they haven't even been on. I have actually seen more people LOOKING for the roleplaying guilds wanting to join them then actual roleplaying guild members. There is a guild trying to start up a new Orc group, he turns humans into Orcs with Necromancy. Very good roleplaying so I try to help him, they have a very small tower in Rat Valley. There is a group of 4 active members in the White Walkers guild, fun to fight but they don't roleplay other than the buildings and guildname. If you want to role play you have a freak'n town that sits empty 90% of the time. Just make a character and role play, make Yew woods and the "Secret City" as I call it the roleplaying spots and we will run into each other (learn about the city and you have an easy out straight to the guard zone). If any good players read this, make some blues and just support these role players and train them. If enough do it then it will be fun. Oh, and to roleplay you can't just run at first site of someone... talk to them, if they kill you so what res and go to another area of yew woods. Alot of spawn to fight, resources, shopping. Half the time these rp guilds will give you free supplies. That's my rant.

Atalius

Sorceror
Well where do you hang out at cause I never seen you either and Ive been checking all the rp spots

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
The BC are investing more time into this other branch as it just went live. you will probably not see much of us actively raiding for a while but you may run into us occasionally. I will return in the future so keep your tibute piles stacked high as I will be collecting them upon my return.

HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
I just quit The Nights Watch yesterday, there was no one active. A guild I started Paupa Order of Knights, is active. We have active members aswell. So you can put us on the list, because were stayin.

-Roy Elderon

The Paladins of Light are alive and active. Though it's been quiet with the holidays and all, things will resume in the new year as people get home from vacations etc etc.
Add us to the list :D

Vek

Sorceror
The BC are investing more time into this other branch as it just went live. you will probably not see much of us actively raiding for a while but you may run into us occasionally. I will return in the future so keep your tibute piles stacked high as I will be collecting them upon my return.

HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Are you running Blood Clan yet Nok?