UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List-> changes you've noticed on hybrid since the update:

Yeah I reread my post and it wasn't clear what I was talking about. Not about smelting color ore.

it's the items (weapons, armor) you make (using color ingots) and then reclaim (smelt item) that doesn't work unless you have mining skill now. (used to be you could smelt items with 0 mining skill in the tong gump menu)
this is how its supposed to be.

Rog

Wanderer
I think my boat decayed, it never had before. Also I have been farming bones for tailoring and noticed the loot on low end undead has changed. Zombies dropping slightly more than 100 gold, and occasional garbage magic items. Sadly they rarely drop bones now, skeletons rarely drop bones as well. Skeletal mages only dropping 1 bone, and the bone/skeletal knights are not dropping any. The spring/lunar skeletons drop 9 bones. Be glad when these bone armor BODs are filled.

kdivers

Knight
I think my boat decayed, it never had before. Also I have been farming bones for tailoring and noticed the loot on low end undead has changed. Zombies dropping slightly more than 100 gold, and occasional garbage magic items. Sadly they rarely drop bones now, skeletons rarely drop bones as well. Skeletal mages only dropping 1 bone, and the bone/skeletal knights are not dropping any. The spring/lunar skeletons drop 9 bones. Be glad when these bone armor BODs are filled.
i wouldnt bother with those unless they are legs or tunics

MarcusO

Sorceror
After reading this thread, and experiencing some of these tweaks, my view is that many of these changes are just plain annoying. They seem to piss off the existing player base. Why do that? Who asked for any of these? Randomizing colored ore? Really? WTF? How is that related to UO-Legacy or the real world? BODs were absolutely nerf-crushed long ago...there's no point in wrecking them further (I had 12 GM smiths back then....I have only 1 now...and that's for simple repairs).

But I'm probably being too harsh. Whatever the staff changes for whatever reasons...oh well. The only things I'm a firm believer in is reds should never be allowed in town (get on your blue char!), and nobody should be able to heal a gray or red in town without flagging.

Damn't

Sorceror
After reading this thread, and experiencing some of these tweaks, my view is that many of these changes are just plain annoying. They seem to piss off the existing player base. Why do that? Who asked for any of these? Randomizing colored ore? Really? WTF? How is that related to UO-Legacy or the real world? BODs were absolutely nerf-crushed long ago...there's no point in wrecking them further (I had 12 GM smiths back then....I have only 1 now...and that's for simple repairs).

But I'm probably being too harsh. Whatever the staff changes for whatever reasons...oh well. The only things I'm a firm believer in is reds should never be allowed in town (get on your blue char!), and nobody should be able to heal a gray or red in town without flagging.

Those nuisance monsters now drop more gold and many more creatures drop wands now. I find that I can farm gold just as fast in areas with nuisance monsters with others. Example being Destard. Even the giant serps drop around 200-250 gp.

Code Blue

Knight

Glad i have like 100k bones before the switch

And no im not selling them

MarcusO

Sorceror
Those nuisance monsters now drop more gold and many more creatures drop wands now. I find that I can farm gold just as fast in areas with nuisance monsters with others. Example being Destard. Even the giant serps drop around 200-250 gp.

Nuisance monsters IMO are TBD. So folks should chime in with the annoying monsters they don't like, so those can be eliminated. If you like Serps in Destard, that's great...though they don't sound like nuisance...they sound like WIN! :)

crikey

Sorceror
The only things I'm a firm believer in is reds should never be allowed in town (get on your blue char!), and nobody should be able to heal a gray or red in town without flagging.

dear god how dare you say such things! Name me your blue characters so I may bring my reds into town to slay them!!!

Code Blue

Knight
I like the new shard system because it upsets the pissing match at brit bank on who is selling handouts

People have to find out what uo:g hybrid did for a patch and it has some people exploring but it also has
some saying "WTF MAN come on bro i dont like change"

Handouts sales dominate this shard like no other and its sad..

But what is even worse if you took them away the player base would disappear.