UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LIGHTNING WANDS AND GH WANDS

Aragorn13

Traveler
I dont know that but,this decision made a lot people quit or take a break i hope someone realize this..

I dont know that but,this decision made a lot people quit or take a break i hope someone realize this..

I've seen more people return and more new players than the amount that has left. TBH, I know no one thats left. I hope everyone realizes this.

As for the PC, there are so many tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of charges stored away on these wands, I'd say for now prices are still the same. 2-3k per lightning, 8-10k per GH.

Aragorn13

Traveler
I've seen more people return and more new players than the amount that has left. TBH, I know no one thats left. I hope everyone realizes this.

As for the PC, there are so many tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of charges stored away on these wands, I'd say for now prices are still the same. 2-3k per lightning, 8-10k per GH.
4 people in my own guild has been quit And 3 turkish buddies of mine also quit and gh wands selling for 20K PER right now.

Aragorn13

Traveler

You guys have to understand there is solo pvpers fightning agains gankers and without wands they wont be good...

To be honest.. I killed SM 1v4 no heal-gheal wands.. I killed 3 of them BTW... I just don't think I should be able to do that.. Wands should cost the same mana at LEAST

crikey

Sorceror
Ive been buying almost every single Gheal wand in sight for the past month or so. Quite the large quantity.
average price seems to be around 15k. Some charge 10k, some charge 20k

Anyone charging more ethen 20k can stick their wand up their peehole thx