UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Library Of Sosaria Vendor Mall! Good Traffic.

Maharajji

Sorceror
11/15/12- NOT ENOUGH TIME BETWEEN MARE TRAINING & RUNNING EVENTS & REAL LIFE TO GATE/RECRUIT VENDORS FOR THIS MALL. NOT SURE WHEN I WILL OPEN IT AGAIN.
LIBRARY OF SOSARIA MALL
VENDOR SPOTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
This is my "town" (and my brother's, but he doesn't play much).
I consider the Jewel in the crown the library :)
Library: 290+ Runebooks, nearly 100 different textbook guides
====================
======================​
I gate and advertise this place several times a week, its main novelty is the library of text guides inside.
LOOKING FOR (not all listed):
Rares Vendors​
Bulk Regs Vendors​
Bulk Resources Vendors​
Miscellaneous Quality Items​
Basically ANYTHING legitimate​
NOT LOOKING FOR:
"shady" vendors​
"fake commodity deed" scam​
any kind of "raffle" vendors​
overpriced bulk reg vendors​
BASICALLY, TRYING TO AVOID:​

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
I'd just like to point out that my GM Leather vendor has recently been fully stocked, and I'll do my best to keep merchandise on him at all times! Normal leather can be found on the left, while Studded leather can be found on the right. If you look in the top or bottom, you're likely not going to notice much of a difference between the two.

If he's ever out, and you're in need, send me a message on the forums or on aim/skype at imbmoconno

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
In addition to GM Normal and Studded Leather armor, I have added Spined Normal and Studded Leather to my vendor "Leather Suits". Spined Leather armor can be found in the Spine colored bag. Spined Normal Leather is on the left and Spined Studded Leather is on the right.

Spined Normal Leather suits consist of 6 pieces (Gorget, Sleeves, Gloves, Leggings, Cap, and Tunic) and cost 950gp.

Spined Studded Leather suits consist of 5 pieces (Gorget, Sleeves, Gloves, Leggings, and Tunic) and cost 1300gp.

Again, if the vendor is ever out, and you're in need, send me a message on the forums or on aim/skype at imbmoconno

Maharajji

Sorceror
TEMPORARILY SHUTTING DOWN VENDOR OPERATIONS FOR DESIGN RENOVATIONS
PLEASE SINGLE CLICK THE HOUSE SIGN TO RETRIEVE YOUR VENDOR'S INVENTORY IF YOUR VENDOR HAS FALLEN ALREADY