UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LF -X- CREW Atlantic 98

Re: LF -X- CREW Atlantic 98

Hi Sengir

I was in BC (Butchers Circle) and best friend of Azram the Dark of SSJ(aka Darkest Star), Jester Raddicks and the whole East brit crew (Arrowguy, Buzz, Draghixa, Wargon etc.)

deadwinter;2004588 said:
Hi Sengir

I was in BC (Butchers Circle) and best friend of Azram the Dark of SSJ(aka Darkest Star), Jester Raddicks and the whole East brit crew (Arrowguy, Buzz, Draghixa, Wargon etc.)

Jaraxle, Gohan, Zanzer, Any of those guys ring a bell?

Smolt(en Soul), Batrax, Escobar, Jarlaxle. Gohan, Cecil, T-Mack, Wizbang, Grisham and so on.
After UO Atlantic (until 99) i left for DAoC and then WoW with SSJ.

All these games sucked enormous compared to UO. I quit MMORPG'S after WoW due to little spare time and being bored to tears with todays commercialized carebear pve games.

Every now and then i can be found on mIRC shadowfire.org #sayaj'in.

My main Character on Atlantic was Theoden (Fist of the Northstar) and my Dexer deaDWinter

Peace

I was Sengir and Sengir Vampire,

Hung around xroads, protested removal of precasting (I think we did a mass PK raid daily)

I still play wow but only for financial gains
UO is a lifelong addiction.

If only we had syncing back then.

I remember you Sengir, didn't you play with meth as well?
x-road was a blast, as were the server down battles or good ol'deceit lich lord room griefing:)

it's odd on how a computer game would have such an impact on me. i swear to god, everytime i read old thug stories from atlantic or see pictures of people i remeber i feel a pinch in my heart.

out of all the games i have ever played i can say without any doubt in my mind that UO was mindbending, addictive, competitive and more fun that real life (which is kind of scary when you think about it hehe).

glad i was a part of it.

ps: IPY was fun too for a while, did you play that?

deadwinter;2005386 said:
I remember you Sengir, didn't you play with meth as well?
x-road was a blast, as were the server down battles or good ol'deceit lich lord room griefing:)

it's odd on how a computer game would have such an impact on me. i swear to god, everytime i read old thug stories from atlantic or see pictures of people i remeber i feel a pinch in my heart.

out of all the games i have ever played i can say without any doubt in my mind that UO was mindbending, addictive, competitive and more fun that real life (which is kind of scary when you think about it hehe).

glad i was a part of it.

ps: IPY was fun too for a while, did you play that?

I did play IPY, and I knew meth/jmeister/wazzzzzuuupp and all those clowns.

:)

cartel666

Sorceror

Smolt(en Soul), Batrax, Escobar, Jarlaxle. Gohan, Cecil, T-Mack, Wizbang, Grisham and so on.
After UO Atlantic (until 99) i left for DAoC and then WoW with SSJ.

All these games sucked enormous compared to UO. I quit MMORPG'S after WoW due to little spare time and being bored to tears with todays commercialized carebear pve games.

Every now and then i can be found on mIRC shadowfire.org #sayaj'in.

My main Character on Atlantic was Theoden (Fist of the Northstar) and my Dexer deaDWinter

Peace

i am batrax from ssj, i use to play with all those guys you mentioned, then i sold my batrax account and rerolled as Shai Tan / SETI SOURCE /Toolman and i was hanging with Cinders/flikz from eXel and i was also member of it. then quit for UO Gamers when age of shadow arrived.

Potato McGruff

Sorceror
I was in Berzerk as a newb, SHADOW COUNCIL die hard (with Geo Sith) & ran a guild called Proteus X after SC closed.. Always Minax, was also CL for a month. Also played with Evil Bastages.

Bloodthursty, I R Newbie, Kilkelus & more... Bloodthursty was my main though..