UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets show how bad Jack Daniels is.

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
Probably cause ive had alot of characters over the years. I don't sit in the duel pits 24/7 and i rarely ever play an alchy stun. I don't know who you are either so i guess your a no name either since again skills in a game does not impress me.

I am someone who dont sit at pits 24/7 but will kill you pits 24/7.

Skills in a game do not impress you? than why you play? i mean... this game is a challenge, once its no more challenge, you start getting bored on it, yes, ive got bored a long time ago (no, im jk).

Stides40oz

Knight
lol that's the biggest bs I ever heard your worse then thrill. I also offered to duel you cause you wanted to duel for Mills then in the video it plainly shows you bitching out on paying after dieing repeatedly so like I said your credability is shot. If you wanna duel hit me up in game, If your ego is that hurt I killed you then I'll give you a chance to redeem what ever diginity you have left if any. I'll be on later - look for me.

Kids like you get beat up in real life for running your mouth the way you do your lucky your doing it over a game.
Dude are you retarded? Where are these vids of me you speak of? The thread with all the vids were vids on chaotix. I am not chaotix. You just threw a random picture of ME in that thread. Please show me this video of me declining a duel for mils. (lets just forget about the part where I just asked you to fight me right now and youre dodging)

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/ch4otix-lol.505729/

This is the thread he is saying that was me lol

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Youve only seen battles as big as the ones I led my disciples into(victoriously I might add) on youtube... stop trying to get fame from my name.

I'll add my $.02:

Stides is one of the best players Ive fielded against in my years on UOG. The dude not only is good on offense(not hard) but is a beast when it comes to escaping/running -- literally a top 5 runner.

I find it very hard to believe(if not impossible) that any of the no namers in this thread could hold his dick let alone kill him 1v1 in the field.

you have to remember this is the kid that will pwn ras... of course he could take out stides :)

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
I am a HORRIBLE cook so I was thinking more along the lines of an overly burnt grilled corn-on-the-cob and then strategically placed into your anus.

hey girl, why so horny? just because you like it in your butt doesnt mean everyone do.

but since you're horrible cooker, go clean my house.

LOL.. EQ guild is a bunch of skilless newbs running around in a mass group casting MS & EQ... Explain to me how thats skill. You guys would never make me quit, only reason id quit is to move to a new game or quit online gaming all together. You guys gank in-game and on forums. Bring it.

Strategy > Skill

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Strategy = fighting with a PVP style developed in 1998 and getting killed by self admitted nubs using tactics handed down by Jesus of SDS.

strategy = casting ms on your own guild killing them all before any enemy get killed > skill